1.1. General Requirements
1.1.1. These Rules for Passengers and Baggage Carriage of AZUR air LLC ("Rules") are devel-oped on the basis of Article 102 of the Air Code of the Russian Federation and the Federal Aviation Regulations "General Rules for Passengers, Baggage, Cargoes and Requirements for the Servicing of Passengers, Consignors, and Consignees" approved by Order No. 82 of the Ministry of Carriage of the Russian Federation of June 28, 2007, as well as on the basis of Russian and international legal documents regarding air transportation.
1.1.2. These Rules are applied during the air carriage of domestic, international, regular and charter passengers and baggage by AZUR air LLC. These Rules set out the rights, duties and respon-sibilities of the carrier and the persons using the carrier's services.
1.1.3. These Rules apply to the international air carriage of passengers and baggage if they do not conflict with international air carriage conventions, documents of the International Civil Avi-ation Organization (ICAO), and also the applicable international agreements and agreements of the Russian Federation regarding air services.
1.1.4. These Rules establish the general conditions for the carriage of passengers, including official staff and baggage, which must be observed when entering into and in the process of ful-filling the conditions of the agreement for the carriage of passengers and baggage by air.
1.1.5. When entering into an agreement for the carriage of passengers and baggage by air, the rules, fares and charges applicable at the date of issue of the carriage document are applied.
1.1.6. Issues concerning the application of these Rules and other regulations issued in fur-therance of these Rules arising in connection with passengers and their luggage, when purchasing a travel document and during the procedures for the registration of said documents, boarding and disembarking (loading and unloading) shall be authorized by the officials of AZUR air LLC, its au-thorized agents (general agent), or officials of the service provider.
1.1.7. Charter operations are carried out in accordance with the agreement on charter op-erations (aircraft charter contract) and with the observance of these Rules, unless otherwise pro-vided for in the specified agreement between the charterer and the carrier.
1.1.8. Regarding passengers who require special treatment, AZUR air LLC adheres to its Quality Policy, Aviation Safety and Security Policy, and applies the procedures relevant to the Poli-cies with regard to the acceptance of such passengers prior to the flight and their transfer by ground personnel as set forth in these Rules.
1.1.9. Transport safety requirements
In accordance with the transport safety requirements, passengers are prohibited from:
- going (or driving) into the transport security zones outside the checkpoints without observing the conditions of admission;
- carrying out transportation on fake (forged) and/or invalid travel, transportation, and/or identity documents;
- carrying (or transporting) items and/or substances that are prohibited or restricted from the transport security zone and the free access area of the airport or aircraft, as well as other prohibited or restricted items and substances on board;
- committing acts of unlawful interference with the airport and aircraft, as well as other actions that damage the devices and equipment of the airport and aircraft or using them for any nonfunctional purpose that includes loss of life, material damage, or the possibility of such consequences".
1.2. Areas of Use
1.2.1. These Rules are applied for the domestic, international, regular and charter air trans-portation of passengers and baggage by the carrier, that means by AZUR air LLC.
1.2.2. These Rules set forth the rights, duties and responsibilities of AZUR air LLC, authorized agents acting on behalf of AZUR air LLC, as well as persons using AZUR air LLC services, and are obligatory for them.
1.2.3. The Rules apply to international passengers if they do not conflict with international air traffic conventions, documents of the international civil aviation organization (ICAO), and also the current international agreements and agreements of the Russian Federation on air services.
1.2.4. These Rules are an integral part of the air carriage contract.
1.2.5. When entering into a passenger air carriage agreement, the version of the Rules ap-plicable at the date of issue of the travel document is applied.
1.3. Relations with Legislation
1.3.1. The rights, duties and responsibilities of the parties arising from the agreement for the air carriage of passengers and baggage are regulated by:
- international air traffic conventions, as well as the provisions of existing international trea-ties and agreements of the Russian Federation;
- the Air Code of the Russian Federation and other legislative acts of the Russian Federation;
- these Rules.
1.3.2. International carriage of passengers and luggage is subject to the relevant mandatory regulations, rules and instructions of the competent national authorities involved in carriage.
1.3.3. If any provisions specified in these Rules or in the carriage document contradict Rus-sian legislation in question and cannot be amended by agreement of the parties to the air carriage agreement, such provisions shall remain in force and shall be considered as part of the carriage contract only insofar as they do not conflict with said legislation. In this event, the invalidity of any provision of these Rules does not terminate the effect of other provisions of these Rules.
1.3.4. For international air traffic, the liability of AZUR air LLC is governed by international air carriage conventions, and ICAO documents, except for carriage which cannot be considered as such as defined by these documents.
1.4. Amendment of Rules
1.4.1. These Rules, as well as other rules, guidelines, instructions and documents regulating air transportation issued in furtherance of them may be amended by AZUR air LLC without prior notification to passengers, provided that no such amendment is applied after entering into the agreement for the air carriage of passenger. However, amendments to these Rules come into force upon approval. These Rules may be amended in connection with the requirements of the current legislation of the Russian Federation, international contracts, and air services agreements.
1.4.2. Representatives of AZUR air LLC, as well as agents providing services on its behalf and servicing the air carriage of passengers and baggage, do not have the right to amend or cancel the provisions of these Rules or other regulatory documents of the Airline.
2.1. Air Carriage Agreement
2.1.1. Under the passenger air carriage contract, AZUR air LLC undertakes to carriage the aircraft passenger to the destination by providing a seat on the aircraft en route, which is indicated on the ticket, and in the event of the carriage of baggage by the passenger, the baggage is also to be delivered to the destination and presented to the passenger or the person authorized to receive the baggage.
2.1.2. The transportation of passengers by AZUR air LLC carried out under an air carriage agreement, and other services provided by AZUR air LLC are subject to:
- the terms put forth in the ticket;
- applicable fares;
- the terms of these Rules;
- laws of the Russian Federation.
2.1.3. The air carriage agreement is certified by a ticket and baggage check. In the event of a discrepancy of information indicated on the ticket with information contained in the database of AZUR air LLC, priority is given to said database.
2.1.4. The document confirming payment for air carriage is a payment document evidencing payment for air carriage.
2.1.5. The passenger is obligated to pay the carriage charge for air transportation at the set fare, and for the carriage of baggage when said baggage's weight exceeds the free baggage allow-ance set by AZUR air LLC.
2.1.6. The air carriage agreement is considered in effect from the moment of the proper and timely payment for air carriage.
2.1.7. After the full payment for carriage by AZUR air LLC, the Carrier or an authorized Agent issues a route ticket to the passenger, or sends it to the passenger by email.
2.1.8. Payment for carriage must be made by means strictly specified by AZUR air LLC within the time limits stipulated by the rules for the application of AZUR air LLC fares valid at the time of booking.
2.1.9. In the event of a late payment or other violation of the terms of payment, the air car-riage agreement is deemed not in effect, unless AZUR air LLC confirms otherwise.
2.1.10. The air carriage agreement is valid until AZUR air LLC fulfills its obligations for the air carriage of the passenger and/or baggage along the route indicated in the ticket, provided that the passenger's obligations are properly fulfilled.
2.1.11. AZUR air LLC undertakes to complete all measures depending on it to carriage pas-sengers and baggage within a reasonable time. The time specified in the timetable and other doc-uments is not guaranteed, and is not an essential term or part of the air carriage agreement.
2.1.12. In the event of a change in the aircraft service timetable, AZUR air LLC shall take available measures to inform passengers who have entered into a passenger air carriage agree-ment about said changes to the aircraft service timetable by any available means.
2.1.13. AZUR air LLC has the right to cancel, delay the flight indicated in the ticket, change the type of aircraft, and change the route if required for flight safety and/or security, and at the re-quest of the authorities in accordance with their competence.
2.1.14. AZUR air LLC is not responsible for not notifying passenger about changes to the air-craft service timetable, changing the departure/arrival airport, canceling the flight or changing any other flight parameters in the event the passenger did not provide their contact information (phone number, address email, etc.), or AZUR air LLC was unable to contact the passenger at the specified contact details, with at least one attempt for each of the specified phone numbers (addresses, etc.), including as a result of incorrect contact data submitted by the passenger. In this event, AZUR air LLC does not compensate the passenger for damages caused by said failure to notify.
2.1.15. The carriage of passengers and baggage from the airport of departure to the airport of destination by several carriers under a single travel document, is considered one instance of travel, irrespective of whether there was a transfer or a break in service. AZUR air LLC is not re-sponsible for ensuring flight connections, if separate tickets were issued for travel.
2.1.16. AZUR air LLC has the right to transfer duties or part of duties under the air carriage agreement to another person, including another carrier. In this event, AZUR air LLC informs the passenger of the new carrier, and the carriage rules of said carrier shall be extended to the pas-senger unless otherwise provided by the code sharing agreement between AZUR air LLC and the actual carrier.
2.1.17. The rules of booking, the terms of the fare, and the rights of the personal data owner can be found by passengers on the official http://azurair.ru website when booking the flight.
2.2.1. Booking a place for baggage (passenger seat, weight, volume) on AZUR air LLC air-craft is mandatory for the passenger ("Booking").
2.2.2. Booking flights by disabled persons or persons with disabilities is described in Section 3 of these Rules.
2.2.3. Bookings are made by AZUR air LLC, an authorized agent, or by the passenger via the information network on the Carrier's official website.
2.2.4. A booking is valid only if it is in the reservation system of AZUR air LLC, according to the rules established by AZUR air LLC, and does not contradict the terms of the carriage agreement.
2.2.5. The option to change or cancel a booking may be limited in accordance with the fare rules set out by AZUR air LLC.
2.2.6. After the time limit to save a booking in the reservation system without further pay-ment has expired, the order is canceled without notice.
2.2.7. During booking, AZUR air LLC has the right not to assign a specific seat in the cabin of the aircraft with the declared service class. The specific seat allocated to the passenger is indicated by AZUR air LLC or by the service provider during the passenger's flight check-in.
2.2.8. Passenger booking and registration of the travel document for the passenger and bag-gage is made within the terms established by the rules of fare rules of AZUR air LLC.
2.2.9. Booking is considered preliminary until AZUR air LLC or its agent issues an official travel document to the passenger.
2.2.10. AZUR air LLC has the right to cancel a booking without informing the passenger if the passenger has not paid the booking fee within the specified period, or has not fulfilled other terms established by the fare's application rules.
2.2.11. Special booking conditions requiring approval from AZUR air LLC are relevant to the carriage of:
- passengers with a child up to 2 years;
- unaccompanied children travelling under the supervision of AZUR air LLC;
- seriously ill passengers; bed patients; visually impaired passengers with a guide dog; pas-sengers whose ability to travel by air is limited and/or whose condition requires special attention during service ("passengers with reduced mobility");
- passengers with weapons and/or ammunition;
- baggage of the passenger when entering into an air carriage agreement offering a free baggage allowance, in excess of the free baggage allowance, or passenger baggage as established by AZUR air LLC when entering into an air carriage agreement that does not provide for a free baggage allowance ("Excess Baggage");
- packed baggage with a three dimensional size exceeding two hundred and three centime-ters ("Oversized Baggage");
- baggage with a weight exceeding 30 (thirty) kilograms ('Heavy Baggage");
- baggage, which must be transported only in the cabin of the aircraft;
- dogs, cats, birds and other small tame animals ("Pets" ("Birds")), service dogs of the ca-nine units of federal executive bodies ("Service Dogs").
2.2.12. AZUR air LLC has the right to cancel a booking for each subsequent route segment without notifying the passenger if the passenger has not used the booked passenger seat on any part of the route and has not informed AZUR air LLC of their intention to continue the transporta-tion.
2.3. Processing of Personal Data
2.3.1. AZUR air LLC does not have the right to transfer the information received from the passenger to third parties, except for in cases provided for in Cl. 6.3.2 and the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
2.3.2. AZUR air LLC has the right to process the personal data communicated by passenger in any form during booking, issuing a ticket, changing the terms of travel, or the voluntary refusal of carriage in accordance with Sub-clause 5, Cl. 1, Article 6 of Federal Law No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data" ("152-FZ") of 27.07.2006 in order to enter into a carriage agreement on the initiative of the passenger (the owner of the personal data). The processing of the passenger's personal data in the context of these Rules is understood as any action (operation) or set of actions (operations) with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, modification), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonaliza-tion, blocking, deletion, or destruction of personal data performed by AZUR air LLC as part of its obligations under the air carriage agreement using automated systems or without such means.
2.3.3. Personal passenger data in the context of these Rules are understood as follows:
- full name;
- passport details;
- residence address;
- phone number;
- Email and other data specified by the passenger when booking and processing the flight.
2.3.4. Entering into a carriage agreement confirms the passenger's consent:
- to transfer personal data to the automated system of passenger booking and registration, and other automated systems (including when said transfer is a cross-border transfer of personal data in accordance with Article 12 (Federal Law No. 152-FZ);
- with the fact that AZUR air LLC has the right to authorize its agents or other persons in-volved in the process of selling or providing carriage on behalf of the carrier, to process the per-sonal data of the passenger.
2.4. Payment Procedure
2.4.1. The carriage charge shall be made for the carriage of passengers and/or baggage on the regular flights of AZUR air LLC or an authorized agent.
2.4.2. The carriage charge is determined based on the amount set by AZUR air LLC for the transportation of a passenger between two points on a transportation route ("Fares") or a combina-tion of fares from the airport (point), where the carriage of a passenger/baggage starts according to the passenger air carriage agreement at the airport (point) of departure to the airport (point) of destination, and on the fees stipulated by the Rules for the Pricing and Application of Fares for the Regular Air carriage of Passengers and Baggage, and Collection of Charges in Commercial Aviation, approved by Order No. 155 of the Ministry of Carriage of Russia of 25.09.2008, and in the event of ordering additional luxury passenger services, on the cost of additional comfort services established by AZUR air LLC.
2.4.3. An additional fee may be charged by the authorized agent for the provision of services to the passenger for the selection of the optimal air carriage route, the carriage charge in accord-ance with the priority parameters of carriage conditions prescribed by the passenger and/or car-riage conditions, as well as advisory services common to each carrier.
2.4.4. Payment for carriage and ticketing is made after the booking, except for in the cases indicated below.
2.4.5. Payment for carriage and ticketing can be made prior to booking in the following cas-es:
- issuance of an open-date departure ticket (without specifying a fixed date in the ticket);
- issuance of a standby ticket;
- issuance of a ticket when space is available after passenger and baggage check-in is closed.
2.4.6. When paying for the carriage of a passenger/baggage, the fares applicable on the date of carriage are applied.
2.4.7. If fares were changed by AZUR air LLC before travel, the passengers are transported under the tickets issued before the fare changes without recalculation, provided that the original terms of the air carriage agreement are held.
2.4.8. In the event the passenger changes the terms of the passenger air carriage agreement ("voluntary change of the terms of the passenger air carriage agreement by the passenger") before the commencement of travel, the carriage charge is determined on the basis of the fares effective at the date of the commencement of the new air carriage date. If the passenger voluntarily chang-es the terms of the air carriage agreement after travel has begun, the carriage is charged at the fare rate applicable at the date of the commencement of travel, if the carriage charge is changed.
2.4.9. Additional fees (if required) must be paid at the same time as the payment for the booking.
2.5. Carriage Documents
2.5.1. Each air carriage agreement and its terms are certified by the traffic documents is-sued by AZUR air LLC or an authorized agent.
The travel documents are:
- a ticket (and baggage check) when carriageing a passenger (and baggage);
- a check for the payment of additional/oversized baggage when carriageing baggage re-quiring payment;
- a miscellaneous charges order (MCO), when the passenger pays fees and makes pay-ments for services provided for the performance of the air carriage agreement.
2.5.2. Ticketing is carried out by entering the necessary data of the travel document elec-tronically or on paper manually, automatically or electronically.
2.6. Ticket and Baggage check
2.6.1. The ticket and baggage check ("Ticket") is a travel document certifying that an air car-riage agreement has been entered into between AZUR air LLC and the passenger. A separate ticket is issued for each passenger.
The ticket can be issued electronically (electronic ticket).
2.6.2. A passenger can receive an electronic ticket passenger itinerary directly at the point of sale by AZUR air LLC or its authorized agent, or receive an electronic ticket passenger itinerary in-dependently in the order established by AZUR air LLC or an agent.
2.6.3. The passenger ticket shall indicate the passenger's name and surname (in full), the number of the passenger's identification document, the travel route, and the date and time of de-parture.
2.6.4. Tickets are issued to the passenger only after payment of the cost of carriage based on the fare established by the carrier.
2.6.5. Changes to the passenger ticket at the passenger's request are allowed with the con-sent of AZUR air LLC and are carried out by AZUR air LLC or its agent in accordance with the rules for the application of AZUR air LLC fares, and during the validity period of said air ticket.
2.6.6. If the passenger has an electronic ticket, the information on the number of seats and/or baggage weight, except for belongings as specified in paragraph 9.4.5. of these Rules, shall be entered electronically in the automated passenger and baggage registration system.
2.7. Ticket Non-Validity
2.7.1. A passenger shall only be permitted to board with a properly issued ticket.
AZUR air LLC has the right to deem a ticket invalid if:
- the ticket presented by the passenger was not purchased from an authorized agent of AZUR air LLC;
- it is established that the passenger's air carriage agreement was never concluded;
2.7.2. If a ticket is declared lost, incorrectly issued or damaged by the passenger, AZUR air LLC immediately takes all measures it is responsible for to establish the fact of a valid and complete air carriage agreement with the passenger.
2.7.3. The payment receipt for excess baggage and/or a miscellaneous charges order lost by the passenger are not recoverable, and duplicates shall not be issued.
2.8. Passenger Ticket Transfer
A ticket cannot be transferred and used by another person.
Only the passenger whose surname and identification document details coincide with the data specified during booking shall be permitted onboard.
2.9. Passenger Documents
2.9.1. Tickets for an AZUR air LLC flight are issued only with the data contained in the pas-senger's identification document.
2.9.2. When traveling outside the Russian Federation, the passenger must provide the docu-ments established by the regulations for crossing the border of the departure/entry country.
2.9.3. In order to confirm their identity when checking-in for a flight, the passenger must present the identification document, the details of which were used during booking. Passengers and baggage are checked in accordance with the ticket and the passenger's identification document used for the issuance of said ticket, as well as any other documents stipulated by the legislation of the Russian Federation, if necessary.
2.9.4. A ticket, including its electronic version, is a certificate of the validity of the air car-riage agreement entered into between the passenger and AZUR air LLC.
2.9.5. The passenger is responsible for obtaining all documents necessary for travel, includ-ing visas, permits, etc., as well as for compliance with all applicable laws on the departure, entry and transit of the country of departure, arrival and transit. AZUR air LLC is not liable to the passen-ger in the event the passenger does not receive such documents or visas, or does not comply with the requirements of the applicable laws.
2.9.6. At the request of AZUR air LLC, the passenger must present all documents for depar-ture, entry, transit, health status, or other documents required by the current legislation, and also allow AZUR air LLC to make and keep copies of said documents, or to store the data contained in the relevant documents in some other way, if AZUR air LLC considers it necessary.
2.10. Passenger Ticket Validity
2.10.1. A ticket paid at a fare that does not restrict the terms of sale and use ("Normal Fare") certifies the obligation of AZUR air LLC to carriage the passenger and baggage within one year from the date of the carriage's commencement, and if the carriage has not started, from the date of the ticket's issuance.
2.10.2. Tickets purchased at a special rate certifies the obligation of AZUR air LLC to car-riage the passenger and baggage within the time frame established by the agreement.
2.10.3. A ticket shall be accepted for exchange or refund in accordance with the carrier's fare rules and during the validity of said ticket.
2.10.4. Each ticket is valid for the carriage of the passenger between the points specified therein in the indicated service class. If the ticket is issued with an open return flight date, the book-ing of the passenger's seat in the aircraft on the stated date of departure is subject to availability in this booking class, within the validity period of the passenger's ticket.
2.10.5. If the passenger failed to complete a flight that began during the validity of the ticket because of illness or the illness of a co-traveling family member, the passenger is entitled to apply to the carrier for an appropriate change to the air carriage agreement's validity; the carrier, acting in accordance with the provisions of these Rules by AZUR air LLC and Federal Aviation Regulations, shall extend the validity of the air carriage agreement, taking into account the details of the medi-cal documents provided by the passenger.
2.10.6. If a passenger with a ticket with an open departure date attempts to book a flight, and AZUR air LLC does not have the option of providing the passenger with a seat and other space within the validity date of the ticket, AZUR air LLC or an authorized agent have to book the next available flight with a passenger seat and space available in the service class corresponding to the service class purchased.
2.11. Scheduled and Charter Air carriage
2.11.1. Passengers and baggage can be transported between points (airports) on either a regular or irregular (charter) basis.
2.11.2. Regular flights take place in accordance with the aircraft service timetable devel-oped by AZUR air LLC and published in the computer data bank for aircraft service timetable.
2.11.3. Charter flights take place in accordance with the schedule (timetable) of charter flights.
2.11.4. Charter carriage by AZUR air LLC is performed on the basis of a preliminarily agreed flight plan in observance of the conditions of transportation, which are stipulated by the charter carriage agreement.
2.11.5. AZUR air LLC informs the passenger about the terms of charter carriage and the re-quirement of observing AZUR air LLC Rules of Air Service rules.
2.12. Amendment of the Air Carriage Agreement
2.12.1. Changing the carriage route by the passenger (changing the points of travel, chang-ing the sequence of travel points in the travel document, refusal to fly on one or several sections of the carriage route), as well as the departure date or time, the class of service, and other changes to the terms of the air carriage agreement shall be made within the validity period of the passenger carriage obligation, except for cases of involuntary changes to the terms of the air carriage agree-ment by the passenger.
2.12.2. In the event of the impossibility of accomodating the passenger on the flight indicat-ed on the ticket, AZUR air LLC, upon agreement with the passenger, can:
- carriage this passenger on another flight to the destination specified in the travel docu-ment;
- arrange for carriage on another carrier;
- arrange for carriage via another mode of transportation;
- refund the purchase price in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation, these Rules and the applicable fare rules.
2.12.3. If the passenger changes the carriage route (date and time) with AZUR air LLC, the purchase price can be recalculated.
2.13.1. The passenger can make one or several stops at any intermediate airports before the end destination. The passenger shall notify AZUR air LLC or its authorized agent on the intention to stop at the time of booking. This stop shall be reflected on the passenger ticket and baggage check. When the passenger's travel document is issued under a special fare, stopovers take into account the restrictions or prohibition of stopovers provided for by the corresponding fare rules.
2.13.2. Passenger stopovers are permitted within the validity period of the passenger ticket, provided they are agreed in advance with the carrier or its agent, indicated on the passenger ticket and baggage check, are taken into account when calculating the cost of carriage, and are also al-lowed by the aviation (public) authorities of the country where these stops are supposed to be on international flights.
2.13.3. If a passenger does not declare a stop at an intermediate airport during the ticketing process, but wishes to make a stop and declares their desire at the airport, such passenger can con-tinue the flight only after making the necessary changes (exchange of tickets) to their ticket data in accordance with these Rules of AZUR air LLC and the applicable fare rules of AZUR air LLC, as well as before the beginning of the flight compensate AZUR air LLC all and any actual expenses of the carrier (including, but not limited thereby, to compensation the carrier paid or shall be obligated to pay to third parties in connection with such a flight delay) from the delay in the departure of the aircraft (flight) associated with the removal of their baggage from the aircraft if it was registered to the flight to the point initially specified in the travel document. An exception is passenger stopo-ver caused by illness or the illness of a co-travelling family member, or by other force majeure cir-cumstances arising at a stopover. The passenger's illness preventing them from continuing their trip, must be confirmed by the appropriate medical documents.
2.13.4. If the passenger cannot continue their flight from the intermediate airport for rea-sons dependent on AZUR air LLC, AZUR air LLC is obligated to carriage such passenger to the desti-nation point on the next scheduled flight. Additional payment for the travel of this passenger and associated fees are not charged.
2.14. Termination of the Air Carriage Agreement
Passenger’s refusal of the air carriage.
2.14.1. The passenger has the right to refuse air carriage in the manner prescribed by the legislation of the Russian Federation. If the passenger does not intend to use a purchased ticket, the passenger or person authorized by them must notify AZUR air LLC about the unilateral termination of the air carriage agreement.
2.14.2. In the event the passenger (authorized person) cannot apply for a refund of the un-used flight at the place of payment, the refund is considered by AZUR air LLC as part of a claim pro-cedure.
2.14.3. An unused ticket is considered to be unused involuntarily in the following cases:
- cancellation or delay of an AZUR air LLC aircraft departure under the timetable accord-ing to the travel document;
- failure of AZUR air LLC to land the aircraft at an intermediate airport or destination air-port according to the timetable;
- the inability of AZUR air LLC to provide passengers with seats on the aircraft according to the service class for the flight and on the date specified in the traffic document;
- the return of the aircraft to the airport of departure;
- failed carriage of the passenger from the transfer airport due to the failure of AZUR air LLC to connect the flights in the event of a single journey;
- failure to carriage a passenger on a scheduled flight in accordance with the travel docu-ments caused by the delay of the passenger at the departure airport because of an extended addi-tional check if no illegal substances or articles were found during the examination of baggage, or the personal examination of the passenger;
- the landing of an aircraft on a scheduled flight at an airport not provided for by the air carriage agreement;
- illness of a passenger, co-travelling family member or a close relative, according to the travel documents, which can be confirmed by medical documents, or in connection with the death of a family member or close relative (with proper documentation), by notifying AZUR air LLC before check-in for the flight indicated on the ticket has closed;
- not using the purchased ticket for reasons other than those listed above where the carrier is at fault.
2.14.4. In the event the passenger does not use their purchased ticket involuntarily, AZUR air LLC makes a mark in the travel document or issues the passenger a document confirming the cir-cumstances specified in the previous paragraph.
2.14.5. In the event the passenger does not use a purchased ticket voluntarily, this refusal of the passenger from the flight is recognized as a voluntary refusal.
Termination of the Air Carriage Agreement by AZUR air LLC
2.14.6. AZUR air LLC can unilaterally terminate the air carriage agreement in the following cases:
- violation by the passenger of passport, customs, sanitary or other regulations established by the legislation of the Russian Federation for air carriage, as well as the violation of rules deter-mined by the relevant authorities of the country of departure, destination or transit;
- refusal of the passenger to comply with the requirements imposed by these Rules;
- if the passenger's health condition requires special conditions or threatens the safety of the passenger or other persons, as evidenced by medical documents, or invokes disorder and una-voidable inconveniences to other persons;
- refusal of the passenger to pay baggage fees in the amount and on the terms stipulated in the air carriage agreement;
- refusal of the passenger to pay for a co-traveling child in accordance with the reduced rate, except for cases of free carriage for children under the age of two without their own seat;
- violation by the passenger of the rules of conduct on board aircraft causing a threat to the safety of the flight or the life or health of other persons, as well as the failure by the passenger to fulfill the captain's orders presented in accordance with Article 58 of the Air Code of the Russian Federation;
- the detection of hazardous materials and items prohibited for air carriage in the passen-ger's belongings or baggage.
2.15. Return of carriage charge
2.15.1. Carriage charge shall be returned at the place of payment for carriage, as well as at the points provided for by the Rules of AZUR air LLC.
2.15.2. The amount of the refund of an unused travel document is determined by the fare application rules of AZUR air LLC.
2.15.3. Upon termination of the air carriage agreement by the carrier in cases specified in subparagraphs 1, 2, 4, 5 and 7 of Clause 1 of Article 107 of the Air Code of the Russian Federation, the return of the carriage charge to the passenger is carried out in the following order:
- if the passenger has entered into an air carriage agreement that provides for the return of the carriage charge upon the termination of the air carriage agreement, the passenger is re-funded the carriage charge paid for air carriage with a penalty in the amount of twenty-five per-cent of the carriage charge and the expenses of AZUR air LLC actually incurred and related to the performance of obligations under the air carriage agreement. AZUR air LLC has the right to reduce the size of the forfeit;
- if the passenger has entered into an air carriage agreement that stipulates a nonrefund-able carriage charge upon the termination of the air carriage agreement, the passenger is not re-funded the carriage charge paid for air carriage, with the exception of unused amounts levied by AZUR air LLC for other companies in accordance with the legislation of foreign countries from, to and through the territories of air carriage of the passenger.
2.15.4. The list of actually incurred expenses of AZUR air LLC related to the performance of obligations under the air carriage agreement and held by the passenger is determined by the au-thorized civil aviation body.
2.15.5. Upon termination of the air carriage agreement by AZUR air LLC in the cases provid-ed for by subparagraph 3 of paragraph 1 of Article 107 of the Air Code of the Russian Federation:
- the passenger is refunded the carriage charge paid for air carriage if the health status of the passenger requires special conditions for travel, or threatens the safety of the passenger or others, as evidenced by medical documents;
- the passenger is not refunded the carriage charge paid for air carriage if the health sta-tus of the passenger brings about disorder or is an unavoidable inconvenience to other persons.
2.15.6. Upon termination of the air carriage agreement by AZUR air LLC in connection with passenger actions as stipulated by subparagraph 6 of paragraph 1 of Article 107 of the Air Code of the Russian Federation, (violation of the rules of conduct on board the aircraft by the passenger, non-fulfillment by the passenger of the captain's orders), the passenger is not refunded the carriage charge for travel.
2.15.7. In the event the passenger does not use a purchased ticket involuntarily, the passen-ger is refunded the amount determined according to the following provisions:
- the entire amount paid for the trip is returned if the ticket was not used;
- the amount corresponding to the cost of the portion of the trip not used, if carriage was performed in part.
2.15.8. If a passenger does not use a purchased ticket voluntarily, they can receive a refund of the cost of the previously unused air carriage paid in accordance with the fare application rules of AZUR air LLC in the following order:
- if the passenger has entered into an air carriage agreement which provides for the return of the carriage charge upon the termination of the air carriage agreement, the passenger is re-funded the carriage charge paid for the trip (with the exception of expenses actually incurred by AZUR air LLC related to the performance of obligations under the air carriage agreement) provided that the passenger has notified AZUR air LLC of their intent to not use the purchased ticket no later than twenty-four hours before the check-in for the flight indicated on the ticket is closed, as estab-lished in accordance with federal aviation rules;
- if the passenger notified AZUR air LLC of their intent to not use a purchased ticket with a violation of the deadlines before the check-in for the flight indicated on the ticket is closed, as es-tablished in accordance with federal aviation rules, the passenger is refunded the carriage charge for air carriage with a penalty in the amount of twenty-five percent of the carriage charge paid and the amount of expenses actually incurred by the carrier and connected with the performance of the obligations under the air carriage agreement. AZUR air LLC has the right to reduce the size of the forfeit;
- if the passenger notified AZUR air LLC of the intent not to use a purchased ticket after the check-in for the flight indicated on the ticket is closed, as established in accordance with federal aviation rules, the passenger is not refunded the carriage charge paid for air carriage;
- if the passenger has entered into an air carriage agreement that provides for the condi-tion of the non-return of the carriage charge upon the termination of the air carriage agreement, the passenger is not refunded the carriage charge paid, with the exception of unused amounts lev-ied by the carrier for other companies in accordance with the legislation of foreign countries from, to and through the territories of air carriage of the passenger.
2.15.9. In the event the passenger does not use a purchased ticket involuntarily, AZUR air LLC shall assign the passenger a seat, if they agree, on one of the next flights to the destination stated in the passenger's travel document, or reimburse the passenger the cost of carriage or part of the cost of carriage for the unused flight segment without deducting charges.
2.15.10. Refunds to passengers of amounts paid for carriage performed under an aircraft charter agreement (air charter) shall be made by the person to whom the passenger paid for the carriage costs performed under the aircraft charter agreement (air charter), in the manner estab-lished in the laws of the Russian Federation.
2.16. Persons entitled to a refund for unused (partially used) tickets
2.16.1. Return of the carriage charge for unused travel documents shall be made to the per-son, who is stated in those documents, or who paid for the ticket upon the presentation of a docu-ment certifying such payment, and an identification document, as well as documents proving the right to receive said amounts (a notarized power of attorney certified for individuals; or a power of attorney, certified by an authorized private person, for representatives of legal entities), or to the authorized person, upon the presentation of an identification document and a document confirming the right to receive monetary amounts.
2.16.2. The return of funds with respect to an unused, partially used (paper) travel document shall be made only upon presentation of the passenger coupon and unused flight coupons of the passenger ticket to AZUR air LLC or its agent, as well as a miscellaneous charges order, electronic miscellaneous document, receipts for excess baggage, and receipts for miscellaneous charges.
2.16.3. In the event of the prepayment of carriage in accordance with paragraph 36 of Fed-eral aviations rules FAR-82, the carriage charge shall be returned to the carrier upon the presenta-tion of the identification document, and on the basis of a miscellaneous charges order or electronic miscellaneous document.
2.17. Provision of services and information
2.17.1. AZUR air LLC (including through service company) shall provide services to passen-gers at airports and other points of registration, points for selling tickets, and on board the aircraft, relating to the implementation and provision of air carriage. The services of the carrier or the ser-vice company shall be rendered free of charge or on a reimbursable basis.
2.17.2. AZUR air LLC or the service company shall provide the following services at the air-port without charging additional service fees:
- registration of passengers and baggage for carriage;
- delivery of passengers to the place, where the aircraft is parked, and aiding their board-ing on an aircraft;
- delivery of baggage to where the aircraft is parked, loading, placing and securing bag-gage on board the aircraft;
- ensuring the exit of passengers from the aircraft and the delivery of passengers to the terminal building;
- unloading baggage from an aircraft, carriage and delivery of baggage to passengers;
- provision of baby care rooms to passengers with children under the age of seven;
- two phone calls or two email messages while waiting for a flight to depart for more than two hours;
- provision of soft drinks in the event of a delay in departure for more than two hours;
- provision of hot meals for passengers waiting for the departure of a flight delayed for more than four hours, and then afterwards every six hours during the day and eight hours at night;
- the accommodation of passengers in a hotel in the event of a delay in departure for more than eight hours during the day and more than six hours at night;
- the delivery of passengers from the airport to the hotel and back in cases where a hotel is provided free of charge;
- baggage storage at no cost.
Note: For the purposes of this paragraph, the waiting time for the departure of the flight shall begin at the flight departure time indicated on the ticket.
2.17.3. AZUR air LLC or a service company shall provide the following information at the airport:
- time of departure and arrival of aircraft for the scheduled flight (flight plan);
- place and time of the beginning and end of passenger and baggage check-in for the flight specified in the travel document;
- the time of passenger boarding on an aircraft making a scheduled flight (flight plan);
- delayed aircraft for the scheduled flight
- (flight plan) and reasons for the delays thereof;
- means of carriage to the nearest settlement, between airport terminals, or between air-ports;
- rules and procedures for pre-flight and post-flight passenger and baggage inspections;
- general rules for passenger performance of requirements related to border, customs, sanitary and quarantine, veterinary, quarantine and phytosanitary control, provided for by the legis-lation of the Russian Federation;
- location of baby care rooms.
2.17.4. AZUR air LLC or a service company shall also provide passengers with other infor-mation in accordance with this document.
2.17.5. Information on the registration of travel documents in the name of a particular pas-senger during check-in at the departure airport, and on departure and arrival times shall be provid-ed on the basis of written requests of state bodies, enterprises, institutions, organizations, as well as citizens, only if these requests are found to be justified and lawful.
3.1. Passenger and baggage check-in before departure
3.1.1. The passenger shall arrive in advance to the airport where the ticket is checked in and baggage is registered.
3.1.2. Start of passenger check-in:
- at least 2 hours 30 minutes before the time of departure of the aircraft indicated in the air ticket;
- at different airports, due to their individual features and technical capabilities, the start time for check-in may differ from the time specified in paragraph 1 of Clause 3.1.2 of these Rules.
3.1.3. The passenger holding a ticket at the airport of departure shall undergo the check-in and baggage registration procedure, as well as complete a security evaluation. In the event of in-ternational travel, the passenger shall also pass customs, border, and if necessary sanitary quaran-tine, immigration, veterinary, quarantine phytosanitary control, and other types of control.
3.1.4. The passenger shall arrive in advance to the place where the ticket is checked in and baggage is registered in order to complete the established pre-flight formalities (check-in and bag-gage registration procedures, excess baggage, inspection, customs, passport control and other for-malities; preparation of exit and entry documents), as well as board and load baggage on board the aircraft.
3.1.5. Check-in for the carrier's flights at the airport shall end 40 minutes before the depar-ture of the aircraft.
3.1.6. The completion of the aircraft boarding process is established at each airport, de-pending on the capabilities thereof, and shall be communicated to the passenger upon check-in.
3.1.7. To ensure the safety of the flight, the passengers and baggage, including items that are in the passenger's seat and cargo bin, shall undergo mandatory pre-flight inspection, and if necessary, post-flight inspection as well.
3.1.8. Pre-flight and post-flight inspections of a passenger or baggage, including items that are accompanying the passenger, shall be carried out at the airport by authorized persons of avia-tion security services and employees of the internal affairs carriage body involved in conducting pre-flight and post-flight inspections.
3.1.9. Passengers with diplomatic status or diplomatic immunity, as well as courier escorts accompanying correspondence, shall be inspected on general grounds, except for cases stipulated by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
3.1.10. Passengers in a wheelchair, unable to move independently, or patients on stretchers (on crutches, in wheelchairs), or passengers with implanted devices to stimulate heart activity, shall be subject to manual inspection, and the persons accompanying them shall be examined on general grounds.
3.1.11. The pre-flight inspection shall not exclude the possibility of conducting a search dur-ing the operational search, criminal procedural and other activities by authorized persons in the manner established by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
3.1.12. During aircraft flights, pre-flight inspections shall be conducted after border, cus-toms, immigration, veterinary and other types of control.
3.1.13. If a passenger refuses inspection, AZUR air LLC shall have the right to terminate the air carriage agreement unilaterally, with compensation for any payments made in accordance with these Carrier Rules and the Carrier Fare Application Rules.
3.1.14. Passengers shall, for the purposes of the check-in and baggage registration proce-dure, present a document certifying their identity, as well as other documents provided for by the legislation of the Russian Federation, if necessary.
3.1.15. Passenger identification documents shall mean the following:
- state ID of a citizen of the Russian Federation;
- passport of the Russian Federation: general passport, diplomatic passport, service pass-port;
- state ID of a foreign citizen;
- residence permit of the Russian Federation for stateless persons;
- birth certificate for citizens of the Russian Federation under 14 years old;
- seaman's passport (seaman's identity document) for travel on duty;
- temporary identity card of a citizen of the Russian Federation;
- certificate of return to the country in which the passenger is a citizen;
- identification card of an officer, warrant officer of the Russian Federation or countries of the Commonwealth of Independent States ("CIS");
- military card of servicemen of the Russian Federation serving on conscription or under a contract, with a note on their current service;
- travel document of stateless persons, refugees;
- certificate of release from detention facilities for persons released from detention facili-ties.
3.1.16. Also, if necessary, the passenger shall carry documents certifying the special condi-tions of transportation for the passenger and their baggage (power of attorney for a child, medical certificate, veterinary certificate, etc.).
Note. In the event the passenger intends to present a document proving their identity upon check-in for the flight other than the one, on the basis of which the ticket was issued, the passenger shall contact the carrier or the agent in advance, not later than the start of check-in, to enter in the new information and changes in the automated booking system related to the identity document, and the carrier or agent shall take action to enter in these changes.
3.1.17. At check-in, the passenger shall be issued a boarding pass indicating the passenger's initials and last name, flight number, departure date, boarding end time, boarding gate number and seat number on board the aircraft. If necessary, additional information may be indicated on the boarding pass.
3.1.18. AZUR air LLC shall take all possible measures for the joint placement on board the aircraft of an adult passenger or passenger who, in accordance with the civil legislation of the Rus-sian Federation, has acquired full legal capacity before they reach eighteen years of age, with the child (children) accompanying them under the age of up to 12 years.
3.1.19. When checking in passengers and/or registering baggage, the passenger shall pre-sent all baggage intended for carriage as checked baggage to be weighed, except for items speci-fied in Clause 8.4.6. When checking in and/or boarding, the passenger shall at the request of the carrier present the hand baggage specified in Clause 8.4.6 hereof, as well as a backpack, baby crib, or baby carrier for the transportation of the child for weighing
3.1.20. At the request of passengers traveling together with the same purpose on a trip to the same airport (destination point) or airport (point) of stay on the same flight (family members, persons traveling together or traveling on a business trip), and at the conclusion of passenger air carriage agreements by such passengers, which provide for a free baggage allowance, the carrier shall combine the sum of free baggage allowances for each passenger as per weight.
In the event the passengers referred to in this Clause enter into passenger air carriage agreements not providing for a free baggage allowance, and if the baggage fare is paid by such passengers at the baggage rate established by the carrier, the carrier shall, at the request of pas-sengers, combine the baggage weight provided for by the baggage fare.
The weight of one article of combined baggage shall not exceed thirty kilograms, and shall be accepted for carriage without charging an additional fee.
In the event the weight of one article of combined baggage exceeds thirty kilograms, pay-ment for such baggage shall be carried out in accordance with the rules for carriageing heavy bag-gage.
Baggage shall be checked-in for each passenger individually.
3.1.21. When baggage is registered, the passenger shall be issued a section (tear-off cou-pon) of the numbered baggage label, and the other section shall be attached to each piece of bag-gage accepted by the carrier for transportation in the baggage compartment of the aircraft under the responsibility of the carrier for the safety of such items from the time they are handed over by the passenger, to the time they are returned to the passenger.
3.1.22. The numbered baggage label serves to identify each article of checked baggage and contains information on the first and last name of the passenger, the flight number, date of depar-ture, departure airport (point) and airport (point) of destination, where the checked baggage is ac-cepted for carriage and baggage article weight. The numbered baggage label may contain other additional information.
3.1.23. For special transportation conditions, a special unnumbered baggage label shall be attached to the checked baggage.
3.1.24. For items on the passenger's person transported in the cabin of the aircraft ("Cabin Baggage"), an unnumbered label, for example “cabin baggage,” shall be attached, except for items specified in Clause 8.4.6. hereof.
3.1.25. After passenger check-in and baggage registration, the responsibility for keeping all checked baggage shall be held by the carrier.
3.1.26. The passenger shall arrive at the gate for boarding the aircraft not later than the end time of boarding for the flight indicated on the boarding pass. Passenger boarding on board the aircraft shall be performed upon the presentation of a boarding pass for the corresponding flight by the passenger.
3.1.27. For international flights, a passenger shall have the exit, entry and other documents required in accordance with the legislation of the origin country, transit country or destination country in accordance with established procedures.
3.1.28. AZUR air LLC shall not be responsible for issues of the passenger's relations with the state services (customs, border, immigration, etc.) unless otherwise provided by the international or national legislative documents of the country of departure, transfer, stay or entry. Nevertheless, the carrier shall have the right to check all necessary documents during check-in before the passenger and their baggage are accepted for carriage.
3.1.29. A passenger who is late at the time of the end of passenger check-in, baggage clear-ance or boarding an aircraft may be refused to board the flight. The baggage of a registered pas-senger who did not appear to board an aircraft shall be subject to removal from the aircraft and compulsory inspection.
3.1.30. Online check-in is an independent check-in option for passengers (without the partic-ipation of AZUR air LLC personnel via the internet on the official AZUR air LLC website).
3.1.31. Online check-in is available the following categories of passengers:
• passengers, departing with flights of AZUR air LLC from cities stated in the list on the offi-cial website of the Airline in the "Online Flight Check-In" section:
- passengers without animals;
- passengers not needing additional services, such as accompanying people with disabili-ties, accompanying a child without parents, etc.
3.1.32. The boarding pass is required for boarding. Boarding passes shall be printed out by the passenger independently on A4-paper. In the event the passenger has been unable to print out the boarding pass in advance, they may print it at the check-in counter at the airport of departure no later than 40 minutes before check-in is closed.
3.1.33. Baggage shall be registered at the check-in counter at the airport.
3.1.34. Online check-in shall start 24 hours and end 2 hours before the flight departure. Therefore, before the end of check-in, the passenger shall have the right to check-in at the counter.
3.2. Passengers services on board an aircraft
3.2.1. AZUR air LLC shall provide passengers with a group of services on board an aircraft depending on the type and equipment of the aircraft, duration of the flight, time of day the flight takes place, and service class specified in the travel document.
To receive the services stated by the company or ordered additionally, the passenger shall occupy the seat indicated on their boarding pass.
3.2.2. AZUR air LLC shall inform passengers on flight conditions and rules of conduct on board an aircraft; the location of the main and emergency exits, the conditions for leaving the air-craft in emergency situations, as well as the location of personal protective equipment and inflata-ble evacuation slides in the passenger compartment.
3.2.3. AZUR air LLC shall provide first on-board medical assistance on board the aircraft.
3.2.4. Food and hot drinks may not be provided to passengers on board an aircraft if the passen-ger is informed of the conditions of service on board the aircraft prior to entering into the passenger air carriage agreement (according to clause 88 of FAR-82).
3.2.5. Food and hot drinks shall be provided to passengers on AZUR air LLC flights depending on flight duration specified in schedule as well as depending on class of service.
Detailed information on the types of meals provided on AZUR air LLC flights can be obtained at http://azurair.ru
3.2.6. The consumption of alcoholic beverages or smoking on board an aircraft is strictly prohibited, including electronic cigarettes
3.3. Transportation of passengers on preferential terms
3.3.1. Certain categories of citizens shall have the right to travel by air on preferential terms in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation and the rules of air carriage es-tablished by the carrier.
3.3.2. The issue of travel documents to passengers with state benefits shall be carried out individually upon the presentation of documents confirming the right to preferential air carriage established by the legislation of the Russian Federation, and upon written permission of the carrier.
3.4. Transportation of children
General terms and conditions
3.4.1. When issuing a passenger ticket and during the procedure for checking-in for a child, it is necessary to present the carrier a document confirming the child's age. The child's age shall be taken into account on the date of commencement of carriage from the starting point of departure specified in the travel document. The carrier or its agent shall indicate on the child passenger's ticket the date of their birth.
3.4.2. The child's ticket when changing the route and/or the date of departure of the flight after the start of carriage shall be reissued at the rate of air carriage at a discount corresponding to the age of the child on the date of commencement of carriage from the starting point of departure specified in the travel document, even if the child's age has changed by the time carriage is re-registred.
3.4.3. It is prohibited to seat passengers with children younger than 2 years near emergen-cy exits. Adolescents shall not be placed near emergency exits, even if they are accompanied by an adult.
3.4.4. The departure of a minor child outside the Russian Federation shall be permitted on-ly in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation.
3.4.5. Children between the ages of 2 and 12 may be transported accompanied by an adult passenger or passenger who, in accordance with the civil legislation of the Russian Federation, has obtained full legal status, before reaching full capacity by a passenger under 18 years of age, or unaccompanied by the specified passenger but under the supervision of the carrier.
3.4.6. Newborn children shall be accepted for air carriage according to the recommenda-tions of doctors at the age of seven or more days.
3.4.7. Transportation of prematurely born children shall be carried out only if there is a medical certificate confirming that air carriage is safe for the child.
Passengers with children up to 2 years
3.4.8. An adult passenger or passenger who, in accordance with the civil legislation of the Russian Federation, has obtained full legal status before they reach the age of eighteen, shall have the right to carriage one child under two years of age free of charge for domestic flights, or in the event of international travel, at a discount of ninety percent of the standard or special fare, if there are no special conditions for the application of a special fare, without providing a separate seat with a mandatory ticket issue. If a child under the age of two is provided a separate seat at the re-quest of the accompanying passenger, then such a child shall be transported at a discount of 50 percent of the standard or special fare, if there are no special conditions for the application of a special fare.
3.4.9. Other children under the age of two years traveling with a passenger, as well as chil-dren between the ages of two and twelve, shall be transported at a discount of 50 percent of the standard or special fare, if there are no special conditions for the application of a special fare, with the provision of individual seats.
3.4.10. It is prohibited to place two children in the same seat.
3.4.11. Upon prior request, but no later than 48 hours before departure, the child may be provided with a baby meal (BBML). In the absence of a preliminary request, a child under two years shall not be provided with meals on board the aircraft.
3.4.12. On board the aircraft, babies shall be in the hands of accompanying persons throughout the flight.
3.4.13. Babies shall always be placed with their heads away from the window (except for aisle seats, where babies shall be placed with their feet towards the aisle) to exclude the possibility of injury to the child's head, should any objects fall from service carts.
3.4.14. Not more than one baby is allowed to be accommodated by certain seats for each type of aircraft, to ensure the provision of an oxygen mask in the event of depressurization of the passenger compartment.
3.4.15. It is prohibited to place children in a single block of seats without an accompanying adult.
Carriage for groups of children
3.4.16. Passengers under the age of 18 years numbering over 20 shall be considered a group of children. Transportation of an organized group of children shall be agreed/confirmed by the car-rier in advance, at least 10 business days before the flight.
3.4.17. The head or official of the organization (customer), who forms a group of children and is responsible for ensuring the safety of the carriage for said group of children shall, at least 10 business days prior to the flight, coordinate with the carrier the transportation of the organized group of children, ensure the provision of a complete list of children and list of accompanying adults (full names, phone numbers) to the carrier, including the senior responsible person, and a list of emergency telephone numbers. Transportation shall be considered agreed/confirmed after agreement with the stakeholding subdivisions of the carrier, and sending confirmation to the cus-tomer.
3.4.18. The number of accompanying persons shall be at least one adult per 30 children. The number of accompanying persons may be revised upon agreement with the carrier.
3.4.19. In the event of failure situations (delay in the departure of aircraft, boarding at a re-serve airfield), involving a change in the timetable and traffic route, the senior responsible person of the accompanying persons shall ensure that measures are taken to timely notify the parents (le-gal representatives) of the children.
Organization of the provision of services to groups of children
3.4.20. As concerns meals, food products shall meet the requirements of the regulatory and technical documentation according to safety indicators, and be accompanied by documents indicat-ing their quality and safety.
3.4.21. Drinking water, including in containers and bottled water, shall meet the require-ments for drinking water with respect to quality and safety.
3.4.22. Check-in for a group of children shall be carried out at separate counters exclusively for seats located outside the zone of emergency exits; priority shall be given to seats in the first salon. Persons accompanying the group shall be checked in to seats near emergency exits and in the immediate proximity of the children.
3.4.23. If possible, the group of children shall be organized in a special zone, and buses shall be provided to the airport.
3.4.24. The organization of work for the personnel of the FAD (Flight Attendants Division) on board the aircraft includes monitoring the behavior of children, maintaining the proper sanitary and hygienic conditions in the cabin, and if necessary, providing first aid.
Transportation of unaccompanied children
3.4.25. On domestic flights, children between the ages of 5 and 12 who can travel without their parents and are not entrusted to any other passengers, may be transported as unaccompa-nied. On international charter flights, unaccompanied children shall not be allowed to travel.
3.4.26. The total number of unaccompanied children shall be no more than three per one flight.
Note. The number of unaccompanied children on one flight may be increased with the prior consent of the carrier.
3.4.27. Upon the written application of legal representatives (parents, adoptive parents, guardians or trustees), the transportation of unaccompanied children with the consent of AZUR air LLC may be provided for children from 12 to 16 years of age.
3.4.28. The age of an unaccompanied child shall be determined on the day of the com-mencement of transportation from the departure airport.
3.4.29. Unaccompanied children shall be accepted for carriage only after a legal representa-tive (parents, adoptive parents, guardians or trustees) completes and signs the Agreement for the carriage of an unaccompanied child. In the event of an international flight, it is additionally neces-sary to acquire notarized consent from the parents (legal representatives) for the unaccompanied carriage of their child on an international flight, specifying the time of departure and country they intend to visit.
Terms and conditions of travel for unaccompanied children
3.4.30. A child shall be accepted for carriage without an accompanying adult passenger if the following is present:
- a confirmed booking;
- the Agreement for the carriage of an unaccompanied child, executed by the parent or guardian (legal representative).
The Agreement for the carriage of an unaccompanied child shall be issued by the repre-sentative of the carrier (agent) at the airport of departure 3 hours before the departure of the scheduled flight.
3.4.31. The carriage of unaccompanied children shall only be available to airports employing representatives of the carrier or its agents.
3.4.32. The carriage of unaccompanied children shall only be available on direct flights of the carrier, up to the first boarding point.
3.4.33. Transportation of unaccompanied children shall be available only in economy class with payment of a full adult fare (economy fare).
The carriage of unaccompanied children on domestic Russian flights
3.4.34. Unaccompanied children shall be accepted for carriage if the following is present:
- identification document: birth certificate – for children under 14 years old / state ID – for children over 14 years old;
- Agreement for the carriage of an unaccompanied child;
- medical certificate on the state of health of the child (if necessary).
3.4.35. The person accompanying the child shall remain at the airport of departure up to the actual departure of the aircraft.
Seats in the aircraft cabin for the accommodation of unaccompanied children
3.4.36. Seats in the aircraft cabin for the accommodation of unaccompanied children shall be determined taking into account the following requirements:
- sitting near emergency and emergency exits shall be prohibited,
- availability of rescue equipment;
- possibility of in-flight observation and care by the appointed flight attendant.
3.5. The carriage of disabled passengers and other passengers with disabilities
3.5.1. The passenger shall determine the possibility of traveling by air based on their state of health.
3.5.2. If the age, mental or physical state of the passenger can cause a deterioration in their health during the flight or create a danger to their life, such a passenger shall travel provided that AZUR air LLC shall not be responsible for any negative consequences resulting from the car-riage.
3.5.3. AZUR air LLC shall have the right to limit the number of certain categories of pas-sengers with special conditions/refuse carriage:
- if the health of an aircraft passenger requires special conditions for air travel or threat-ens the safety of the passenger or other persons, as evidenced by medical documents, or invokes disorder and unavoidable inconvenience to other persons;
- if the passenger needs additional oxygen during the flight. In accordance with AZUR air LLC policy, oxygen cylinders, as well as cylinders with compressed air shall not be transported on the passenger deck (except in exceptional cases, upon agreement with AZUR air LLC).
3.5.4. A disabled child under the age of twelve shall be transported only accompanied by an adult passenger or passenger who, in accordance with the civil legislation of the Russian Federa-tion, has acquired full legal status before reaching the age of eighteen.
3.5.5. A passenger with simultaneous hearing and seeing disabilities shall be transported accompanied by the passenger assisting them during the flight.
3.5.6. Blind and deaf passengers, or passengers in a wheelchair may travel without an ac-companying passenger.
3.5.7. Blind passengers may travel accompanied by a guide dog.
3.5.8. Passengers recognized by a court as legally incapable shall only travel at the request of parents, adoptive parents or guardians and accompanied by an adult passenger, who is capable of ensuring the safety of the disabled passenger and the safety of the people around them. If during check-in it is determined that the passenger is incapable and they do not have a petition and ac-companying persons, such passenger shall not be checked in.
3.5.9. Disabled passengers and passengers with disabilities in need of assistance shall travel with an adult.
3.5.10. In order to travel without an accompanying person, the passenger shall be able to:
- Unfasten the seat belt;
- Get out and put on a life jacket;
- Put on an oxygen mask without assistance;
- Understand security instructions and perceive information transmitted in all available formats.
3.5.11. For disabled passengers and other persons with disabilities, wheelchairs, crutches (other auxiliary means of transportation) shall be transported free of charge and shall not be icon-sidered part of the free baggage allowance or cabin baggage allowance.
Restrictions due to safety requirements for disabled passengers and persons with disa-bilities
3.5.12. AZUR air LLC shall not provide a ramp for disabled passengers and other passengers with disabilities to board.
3.5.13. In case of carriage of groups of disabled passengers and passengers with disabilities, group carriage manager shall notify the airline about such group in order to ensure the applicable conditions of air carriage.
Booking for disabled passengers and passengers with other disabilities
3.5.14. Disabled passengers and passengers with other disabilities shall, when entering into the air carriage agreement, notify the carrier or the agent of the carrier, who is carrying out the booking, sale and issuance of travel documents, about limitations to the vital activities of said pas-senger in order to provide them with the appropriate conditions for air travel.
3.5.15. In the event of charter air carriage, disabled passengers and passengers with other disabilities shall, when entering into the contract for tourist products, inform the tour operator or travel agent about their limitations in order to provide them with the appropriate air travel condi-tions.
3.5.16. When entering into an air carriage agreement, disabled passengers and passengers with other disabilities shall inform AZUR air LLC or an authorized agent of the carrier, who carries out the booking, sale and check-in of travel documents, and the tour operator or travel agent when entering into an agreement on the sale of tourist products, not less than 48 hours before the flight departs, on the limitations of such passenger and also on the overall dimensions, weight and other characteristics of individual means of transportation (including the presence and technical charac-teristics of batteries) carried on board the aircraft.
3.5.17. The request for services provided by AZUR air LLC on board the aircraft shall be pro-vided by disabled passengers and other passengers with disabilities to the carrier or agent of the carrier, when booking and/or entering into an air carriage agreement, or a tour operator or travel agent when entering into a contract for the sale of tourist products by phone or email, or when booking air carriage independently online.
Services provided at the airport
3.5.18. For the timely implementation of requested services, a tour operator or travel agent shall arrive at the airport of departure in advance before check-in starts.
3.5.19. Upon request directly at the airport of the service company, the following services shall be rendered without additional fees to disabled passengers and other passengers with disabili-ties:
- meeting at the place of arrival and assistance moving around the airport, if passengers have notified the carrier of their arrival;
- provision of wheelchairs and (or) other means for moving passengers around the airport;
- provision of wheelchairs to passengers not able to move independently for temporary use in the event of a delay in the delivery of the passenger's special means for movement to the desti-nation airport or intermediate airport, or loss or damage of these means during air carriage;
- assistance walking guide dogs.
3.5.20. Upon request, the following services shall be provided at the airport by the service company to disabled passengers and other passengers with disabilities when booking and entering into an air transportation agreement or when entering into a contract for the sale of tourist prod-ucts at no additional charge:
- accompaniment and assistance during check-in and baggage registration;
- support and assistance in passing border, customs, sanitary and quarantine, veterinary, quarantine and phytosanitary control, as provided for by the legislation of the Russian Federation, as well as during pre-flight inspections;
- support and assistance in boarding an aircraft, including, if necessary, using ambulifts for passengers, who are unable to move independently;
- priority seating on board the aircraft;
- deboarding of passengers from an aircraft using wheelchairs and (or) ambulifts after the departure of other passengers, including accompanying and assisting in the movement of items that are with the passengers on board the aircraft;
- personal meeting of passengers by employees of the service company at the arrival air-port;
- support and assistance in the movement of passengers around the terminal building.
Services provided onboard the aircraft
3.5.21. Onboard the aircraft, the following services shall be rendered to disabled passengers and other passengers with other disabilities by AZUR air LLC:
- familiarization with the rules of conduct on board an aircraft and other relevant infor-mation in a form accessible to the passenger;
- assistance in the placement of cabin baggage brought onboard the aircraft with the pas-senger;
- provision for temporary use of an onboard wheelchair for movement onboard the aircraft to passengers incapable of moving independently, upon request for the need for services; the max-imum permissible passenger weight for accommodation in a wheelchair is 250 kg, with the width between the armrests of 34 cm.
Wheelchairs for passengers with limited mobility/ONBOARD AIRCRAFT WHEELCHAIRS are operated by cabin crew members and only used during horizontal flight;
• assistance in moving to the WC and back, only using a wheelchair, for passengers unable to move independently.
Transportation of patients on a stretcher
3.5.22. The air carriage of patients on a stretcher shall be carried out as follows:
- with the provision of additional seats on the aircraft;
- only in the economy class cabin;
- with triple payment of the standard economy class fare;
- with an accompanying person(s).
3.5.23. Seats in the cabin of the aircraft for the accommodation of patients on stretchers shall be determined taking into account the following requirements:
- it may not interfere with the evacuation of other passengers;
- convenient evacuation of stretcher patients shall be provided.
3.5.24. Patients on a stretcher shall travel accompanied by the person providing care for the passenger during the flight.
3.5.25. Patients on a stretcher shall only travel after the preliminary coordination with all departments of AZUR air LLC and the operating organizations of the departure and arrival airports participating in the organization of carriage for the passenger on a stretcher.
3.6. Passengers requiring medical oxygen for medical purposes
3.6.1. Supplemental oxygen shall be provided to Maintenance Error Decision Aid passen-gers (MEDA).
3.6.2. In some cases (in accordance with the “Technical Instructions for the Safe Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Air”, ICAO DOC 9284 AN/905), small cylinders (up to 5 kg) with gaseous oxygen or air necessary for medical purposes shall be transported together with the passenger in the cabin exclusively by the decision of AZUR air LLC under the following conditions:
- carriage of the patient shall be carried out only with permission of a medical institution;
- the passenger shall travel in the cabin of the aircraft only if accompanied by a medical worker;
- the oxygen cylinder shall bear the mark and number assigned to this equipment;
- a passenger or a medical worker shall have the permit indicating the number of the oxy-gen cylinder and the terms permitting the carriage of oxygen equipment in the aircraft cabin;
- the carriage of oxygen cylinders is regulated by the rules governing cabin baggage car-riage by the Airline;
- it is prohibited to carriage an oxygen cylinder in the aircraft cabin in the absence of a sick passenger;
- use of an oxygen cylinder shall be monitored by a medical worker.
3.7. Carriage for pregnant women
3.7.1. Pregnant women shall determine for themselves the option of traveling by air based on their health status.
3.7.2. Pregnant women shall travel only on the condition that AZUR air LLC does not bear any responsibility to the passenger for any adverse consequences that may arise for the passenger and fetus during travel or as a result of travel.
3.7.3. Pregnant women, especially in the last 4 weeks of pregnancy (during the last 8 weeks for multiple pregnancies) and within the first 7 days after delivery are advised to have a certificate from a doctor confirming the satisfactory state of health of the pregnant woman, after the 28th week of pregnancy or in the event of pregnancy complications.
3.7.4. For the safety of flights, seating pregnant women at emergency exits is prohibited.
3.8. Carriage of deported (administratively expelled) passengers out of Russia
The carriage of deported passengers shall be carried out in accordance with the require-ments of government agencies at the expense of the federal budget.
3.9. The carriage of passengers who are not admitted into the country of destination
3.9.1. For unauthorized passengers who arrived on an AZUR air LLC flight and were not permitted to enter the country due to the lack of a visa, an expired passport, etc., or concerning which the competent state authorities made the decision to deport from the country, the authorized bodies shall make a report on deportation.
3.9.2. If AZUR air LLC was forced to pay or deposit any amount, pay a fine or provide a fi-nancial guarantee due to the passenger's failure to comply with the requirements of applicable laws, failure to provide documents necessary for travel, presentation of forged documents or doc-uments containing false information, the passenger shall, at the request of AZUR air LLC, refund it the amount paid or deposited, as well as all expenses incurred in connection with this.
3.10. The carriage of deported passengers and persons in custody
3.10.1. Deported passengers shall be accepted for carriage only on flights of AZUR air LLC without layovers.
3.10.2. Persons expelled from the country by public authorities because of the expiration of a visa, political reasons or at the end of an imprisonment term, shall be accepted for carriage with-out accompanying persons.
3.10.3. Persons expelled from the country by state authorities in accordance with the deci-sion to extradite the offender due to involvement in a criminal event, the hearing of which has not yet taken place, shall be accepted for carriage only with at least two members of the body (per de-portee) performing police functions, and only after agreeing the carriage with the competent au-thorities of the respective countries and notifying AZUR air LLC.
3.10.4. To ensure flight safety, AZUR air LLC shall have the right to receive information about the reasons for a deportee leaving the country and, at its discretion, refuse carriage.
3.10.5. The ticket for the carriage of a deported person shall be paid by the state authorities of the country that made the deport decision. The requirements for ensuring the safety of the car-riage of persons in custody are similar to the requirements for the carriage of extradited deportees.
3.11. Business-class passengers transportation
3.11.1. Access to the business lounge may be offered to the business-class passengers.
3.11.2. The business class passengers are provided in aircraft cabin with enhanced comfort seats in a separate cabin.
3.11.3. The business class passengers are provided on board with special service, including provision of special diet, soft and alcohol drinks, additional furnishings.
4.1. General requirements
4.1.1. Passenger baggage is accepted for carriage as checked and it is transported inside air-craft baggage/cargo compartments. Passenger’s hand baggage is transported in aircraft cabin as unchecked (carry-on baggage).
4.1.2. Passenger’s checked baggage must be transported on the same aircraft by which this passenger goes. If such transportation is impossible, AZUR air LLC shall carriage that baggage by an aircraft, which performs a next flight in passenger point of destination.
4.1.3. AZUR air LLC is entitled to refuse to carriage passenger’s baggage, if its weight, num-ber of packages, contents, size or packaging do not meet requirements of these Rules.
4.1.4. Baggage of a passenger, who did not come to the boarding after check-in, (including being on board baggage and carry-on baggage of a transit passenger, who did not come to the boarding), shall be removed from board and must be inspected on a mandatory basis.
4.2. Free Baggage Allowance
4.2.1. . If the air carriage agreement, which provides for free baggage allowances, has been executed, passenger has a right to carry his baggage within allowances, established by AZUR air LLC, at no extra charge (hereafter - free baggage allowances).
The passenger has the right to carry checked baggage free of charge within the established norm. Free baggage allowance is indicated on the official website of AZUR air LLC . On all flights of AZUR air LLC, passenger baggage allowance is regulated by the number of baggage places (PC). The free baggage allowance is applied according to the tariff brand in the ticket.
AZUR air LLC is entitled to set exceptions to the standard free baggage allowance concern-ing certain routes and/or certain levels of fares at notice to passenger while boarding.
4.2.2. AZUR air LLC or its agent shall inform passenger about the free baggage allowance set for the carriage, and also about the need to pay for excess baggage or baggage subject to compul-sory payment.
4.2.3. In case of involuntary downgrade of class of service, the passenger has right to carry baggage according to free baggage allowance, specified for paid class of service.
4.2.4. For children under 2 years without a seat, free baggage allowance is one place max 10 kg.
4.2.5. Free baggage allowance does not apply to:
- items of passengers, regardless of their title and functions, they are deemed to be over-sized baggage, in case that their dimensions, if it's packed, exceed 203 cm (sum of three dimen-sions of each baggage items);
- - items of passengers, regardless of their title and function, with one piece weight ex-ceeding 30 kg, such baggage is considered as heavy;
- - Pets (birds) except guide dogs accompanying blind passengers.
Note: transportation of the specified baggage is paid according to the published baggage fares, regardless of other items of passenger carried as baggage.
4.2.6. Baggage shall be registered for each passenger individually.
4.3. Checked baggage
4.3.1. Passenger baggage is accepted for carriage at check-in at the departure airport. AZUR air LLC or service company give to the passenger a numbered baggage tag for each piece of checked baggage. Baggage tag is designed for identification of baggage. In order to designate spe-cial conditions of carriage, a special unnumbered baggage tag is additionally attached to cheched baggage.
4.3.2. The weight of one piece of baggage shall not exceed 50 kilogram, except wheelchairs used by a passenger - disabled person and other persons with disabilities Baggage of greater weight is cheched-in and transported as cargo. During international transportation, other restrictions may be imposed in regard to maximum weight, overall dimensions, the number of checked baggage in view of applicable regulations and state requirements of the airport (point) of departure, of the airport (point) of transfer and/or of the airport (point) of destination. AZUR air LLC may refuse to accept baggage for carriage as checked baggage, if it's weight and size do not meet these require-ments.
4.3.3. AZUR air LLC is liable for safekeeping of the checked baggage and its package after it has have been accepted for air carriage.
4.3.4. Passengers are not allowed access to their baggage from the moment it is checked in and until it is delivered, except for the purpose of its identification or additional inspection by the corresponding services.
4.4. Carry-on baggage (personal belongings of passengers)
4.4.1. Personal belongings of passengers (carry-on baggage) are unchecked baggage accept-ed for carriage free of charge.
4.4.2. It's allowed to take carry-on baggage on board:
- not more than 5 kg and with its sum of three dimensions not exceeding 115cm (55x40x20 cm) for economy class passengers
- not more than 10 kg and with its sum of three dimensions not exceeding 115cm (55x40x20 cm) for business class passengers.
4.4.3. For children under 2 years without a separate seat the carry-on baggage is not provid-ed.
4.4.4. During registration of carry-on baggage transported on board the Carrier or service company give passenger an unnumbered "Сarry-on baggage" tag, excluding items listed in clause 4.4.6.
4.4.5. During carry-on baggage transportation it shall be placed under a passenger seat It's allowed to place passenger's small light items and outerwear over the passenger seat in a closing baggage compartment.
4.4.6. At check-in,passenger shall present for weighing all baggage to be transported, ex-cluding items that passenger may need during boarding (disembarkation) on (from) the aircraft and also during flight if if they are carried by the passengers and are not put into baggage
- the backpack, weight and the dimensions of which are established by rules of the carrier, or handbag, or briefcase with items put in a backpack or bag or briefcase;
- a bouquet of flowers;
- baby food for a child to be eaten during the flight;
- a suit in a garment bag;
- device for baby carrying (bassinet, child restraints (devices) for children up to two years, child's stroller and other devices) when carriageing a child, if the dimensions of these devices are established by the rules of the carrier, and they allow to place them safely in the aircraft cabin on the rack above the passenger seat or under the seat in front of passenger seat;
- - medicines, special dietary need, which are required during the flight;
- crutches, canes, walkers, rollators, foldable wheelchair used by the passenger and, which have dimensions that allow to place them safely in the aircraft cabin on the rack above the passen-ger seat or under the seat in front of passenger seat
- products purchased in duty free shops at the airport, packed in a sealed plastic bag weighing less than 3 kg and which dimensions do not exceed 115 cm in sum of three dimensions.
Note. Personal effects are not presented for weighing and they are not subject to check-in and are not marked with tags.
4.4.7. Passengers must look after integrity of their carry-on baggage transported in the air-craft cabin In the event of a break in the flight specified in the carriage document, the passenger must take carry-on baggage and personal effects with him/her when disembarking.
4.5. Paid (excess, oversized, overweight) baggage
4.5.1. Excess baggage, oversized baggage and overweight baggage are accepted for car-riage only if there is availability of free capacity aboard and subject to passenger's payment for carriage of such baggage, except insofar as transportation of such baggage has been agreed with the carrier and paid for, and as transportation of wheelchairs and other assistive mobility devices used by a passenger with disabilities and other persons with disabilities The passenger must ar-range for estimated weight and number of pieces of baggage over established Free Baggage Al-lowance with the carrier or authorised agent in advance.
4.5.2. The passenger shall pay for carriage of baggage exceeding the free baggage allow-ance according to fare set by the carrier and remaining in force at the time of payment.
4.5.3. If the passenger has presented baggage for transportation to the extent more than it was previously agreed with the carrier and paid for, such amount of baggage can be accepted for carriage only if there is availability of free capacity aboard and it's paid by passenger.
4.5.4. AZUR air LLC has the right to restrict the carriage or refuse the carriage of passenger baggage, if the weight of this baggage exceeds free baggage allowance, established by carrier, and if such carriage had not been agreed with the carrier in advance.
4.5.5. If the passenger presents for transportation the baggage and its weight and/or size and/or number of pieces is (are) less than previously pre-booked paid, the difference in payment between paid and actual baggage weight and/or size and/or number of pieces shall be returned in accordance with these Rules.
4.5.6. Along the transportation route passenger shall be entitled to reduce or to increase the weight and quantity of carried baggage with the consent of the carrier.
4.5.7. If the passenger increase the weight and quantity of carried baggage along the trans-portation route, he shall pay the cost of carriage of baggage, if it's weight or dimensions exceed the established free baggage allowance for prepaid carriage. If the passenger reduce the weight of carried baggage along the transportation route, carrier does not recalculate previous payment for baggage.
4.5.8. During booking a seat on board or during purchasing a passenger ticket the passenger shall inform the carrier or its agent of carriage of oversized baggage
4.5.9. Oversized baggage is accepted for carriage provided that dimensions of aircraft's loading hatches and baggage-cargo compartments allow to carry out its loading (unloading) on (from) the aircraft and stowing on board. Such baggage must be with carrying handles and tools for its securing during transportation to the aircraft, from the aircraft and on board.
4.5.10. Transportation of oversized baggage is paid at the excess baggage rate regardless of other passenger's items carried as baggage.
4.5.11. AZUR air LLC has the right to refuse to carry oversized baggage.
4.5.12. if it is necessary to carry excess and (or) oversized baggage using aircraft of several carriers, the carrier drawing up carriage documents for the baggage must obtain the consent of those carriers for such carriage.
4.6. Payment for excess, oversized, and overweight baggage
4.6.1. Carriage of oversized baggage, heavy baggage, service dogs, pets and birds shall be paid on the basis of its (their) actual weight, dimensions and the number of places specified by the carrier's baggage rates, regardless of other passenger's items carried as cheched baggage, except guide dog, accompanying visually impaired passenger, wheelchairs, crutches, canes, walkers, rolla-tors used by a passenger - disabled person and other persons with disabilities, as well as a baby stroller used by the passenger having dimensions, which do not allow to place it (them) in the air-craft cabin on the rack above the passenger seat or under the seat in front of passenger seat, and carried without additional charge.
4.6.2. When an Air Carriage Agreement, providing for free baggage allowance, is concluded with a passenger, during the carriage of excess baggage the difference between the established free baggage allowance and weight of pieces baggage presented for carriage shall be paid accord-ing to the baggage rates established by the carrier.
4.6.3. When an Air Carriage Agreement, not providing for free baggage allowance, is con-cluded with a passenger, during the carriage of excess baggage such baggage's carriage shall be paid according to the baggage rates established by the carrier.
4.6.4. Payment for carriage of excess, oversized and overweight baggage is registered via an excess baggage check or a miscellaneous charges order.
4.7. The baggage carried in the aircraft cabin
4.7.1. Passenger's baggage, that requires special conditions of transportation (e.g. valuable, brittle, fragile, breakable items), may be accepted for carriage in the passenger seat in the aircraft cabin to the extent that:
- the passenger has agreed for this service with AZUR air LLC in advance;
- the baggage has undergone security screening.
4.7.2. In case of baggage carriage on a separate passenger seat, the passenger shall pay for an extra seat (passenger's seat) at the passenger fare (no excess baggage fee shall be charged in this case).
4.7.3. The weight of one piece of baggage carried in the aircraft cabin shall not exceed 80 kg and its dimensions shall allow it to be placed on a separate passenger seat.
4.7.4. Such baggage shall be placed in a seat at the window and secured with a safety belt.
4.7.5. Baggage carried in a passenger seat, shall not be checked. Responsibility for its integ-rity and safety shall lie with the passenger.
4.7.6. Baggage must be properly packaged so as to prevent any damage to the cabin equip-ment during transportation. Baggage's package shall be provided with tools for its securing to the seat frame.
4.7.7. Delivery of baggage to te aircraft, its elevation, location in the aircraft cabin, removal from the aircraft and delivery from the aircraft are carried out by passenger carrying this baggage.
4.8. Requirements for baggage contents
4.8.1. In order to ensure aviation security, the following dangerous substances and items shall not be accepted for carriage in checked baggage or in items taken onboard with passengers:
- objects that may harm the aircraft or persons on board (or property), animals and birds (except for pets (birds) and working dogs), insects, fish planting material, reptiles, rodents, experi-mental and sick animals; and also objects and substances, the air carriage of which as baggage is prohibited by the legislation of the Russian Federation, international treaties of the Russian Federa-tion and the laws of the departing country, transit country or destination country;
- explosives, demolition equipment and objects filled with them;
- compressed and liquefied gases;
- flammable liquids;
- flammable solids;
- oxidizing substances and organic peroxides;
- toxic substances;
- radioactive materials;
- caustic and corrosive substances;
- poisonous substances and warfare poisonous agents;
- firearms, cold and gas weapons (except in cases and in accordance with the procedures established by the legislation of the Russian Federation);
- gas cartridges, pepper spray, etc., containing or disabling substances.
A detailed list of dangerous substances and items prohibited for carriage on board the air-craft by crew members and passengers is contained in the Technical Instructions for the Safe Car-riage of Dangerous Goods by Air (ICAO Doc 9284 AN/905) and Order No. 227 of the Ministry of Car-riage of the Russian Federation dated July 23, 2015.
4.8.2. Substances and articles that can be carried by crew members and passengers in com-pliance with the required conditions
In checked baggage in the cargo hold or baggage compartments of an aircraft with the iso-lated access of passengers to baggage during the flight:
- crossbows, spearguns, sabers, swords, scimitars, broadswords, swords, bayonets, daggers, knives: hunting knives, switchblades, blades with locks, imitations of any kind of weapons;
- household knives (scissors) with blade length over 60 mm;
- alcoholic beverages containing more than 24% but not more than 70% alcohol by volume in containers with a capacity of not more than 5 liters; in containers intended for retail trade: no more than 5 liters per passenger for domestic flights and 2 liters per passenger for international flights;
- liquids and alcoholic beverages with an alcohol content of not more than 24%;
- aerosols intended for sport or household use, toiletries (including aerosols), such as hair sprays, perfumes, colognes and alcohol-containing medicines. Discharge valves of cans that are protected by caps from the spontaneous release of their contents in containers with a capacity of not more than 0.5 kg or 500 ml, with the total weight of all products not exceeding 2 kg or 2 liters per passenger;
- energy-saving light bulbs in a package for retail sale in quantities intended for home use;
- portable electronic devices containing lithium cells or batteries (watches, calculators, cameras, cell phones, laptops, video cameras, etc. for personal use by passengers or crew).
Note: Dangerous items and substances found during the pre-flight inspection of a passenger that can be used as an attack weapon but are not prohibited for carriage onboard an aircraft, shall be packed by the passenger and transported as checked baggage.
In items held by passengers:
- medical thermometer, one per passenger;
- a mercury tonometer in a standard case, one per passenger;
- barometer or mercury manometer, packed in a sealed container and sealed with the seal of the sender;
- disposable lighters, one per passenger;
- 3% hydrogen peroxide, not more than 100 ml per passenger;
- liquids, gels and aerosols that are non-hazardous in containers with a capacity of not more than 100 ml (or the equivalent capacity in other units) packed in a securely closed transparent plastic bag of not more than 1 liter - one bag per passenger;
- liquids purchased at duty-free shops at the airport or on board an aircraft shall be packed in a sealed plastic bag, ensuring the identification of access to the contents of the package during the flight on which there is reliable evidence that this purchase was made at the airport duty-free shops or onboard the aircraft on the day(s) of the trip.
1. Liquids in containers with a capacity of more than 100 ml shall not be accepted for car-riage even if the capacity is only partially filled.
2. Medicines, baby food and special dietary needs are excepted.
4.8.3. The carrier shall have the right to make a decision on introducing additional measures to ensure aviation security on flights with increased danger, as a result of which it is forbidden to carriage the following items in the cabin of an aircraft:
- needles for hypodermic injections (unless a medical justification is provided);
- knitting needles;
- scissors with a blade length of less than 60 mm;
- folding (without a lock) travel knives, penknives with a blade length of less than 60 mm.
4.8.4. Products and substances that may be transported as baggage with the permission of AZUR air LLC:
- dry ice for cooling perishable products:
o not more than 2.5 kg per passenger (on international flights departing from abroad, according to the requirements of the ICAO Doc 9284 AN/905 Technical Instructions);
o not more than 2 kg per passenger on domestic and international flights departing from the Russian Federation (according to the requirements of the Order of the Ministry of Carriage of Russia dated 23.07.2015 N 227).
- small cylinders (weighing up to 5 kg) with gaseous oxygen or air necessary for medical purposes;
- a mercury barometer or a thermometer carried by a passenger, who is an employee of the federal executive body in the hydrometeorology field. A barometer or thermometer shall be packed in sturdy external packaging, containing a sealed inner liner or bag of strong impermeable or punc-ture-resistant material that does not allow mercury to pass through, which prevents mercury from leaking out of the package, regardless of its position. The carrier (the commander of the aircraft) shall have information about a barometer or thermometer;
- by only one passenger, not more than two small cylinders of carbon dioxide or other ap-propriate category 2.2 gas based on ICAO technical instructions inserted into the self-inflating life-jacket for inflating purposes, plus no more than two spare charges for it;
- heat-releasing products (i.e. equipment powered by a battery, such as underwater light-ers, and soldering equipment that, if accidentally turned on, will emit a large amount of heat). The heat-emitting component or energy source shall be removed to prevent unintended operation dur-ing carriage;
- wheelchairs or other battery-powered mobile means intended for use by passengers with reduced mobility due to disability, impairment of health or old age, or as a result of a temporary problem limiting motor abilities (for example, a leg fracture) shall be transported as checked bag-gage.
4.8.5. Wheelchairs with helium-type batteries may be transported without disconnecting the battery, provided the battery clamp is isolated.
4.8.6. It is not recommended for a passenger to include in their checked baggage fragile and perishable items, banknotes, jewelry, precious metals, computers, electronic means of communica-tion, securities and other valuables, business documents, passports, identity cards, keys and other similar items.
4.8.7. The passenger shall be responsible for the carriage of items prohibited for carriage or handed over for carriage in the baggage without observing the requirements and conditions of car-riage established by these Rules.
4.9. Carriage of Portable Electronic Devices (PED) containing batteries
4.9.1. In connection with the incidents relating to ignition of certain types of PED, transporta-tion of portable electronic devices, containing lithium and other battery types (including medical devices, oxygen concentrators and consumer electronics such as: cameras, cellphones, laptops, tab-lets and chargers, e-cigarettes and more), is carried out only in the passenger cabin (carry-on bagagge), there it's possible to take remedial actions in case of incident. It's not recommended us-ing portable electronic devices containing lithium batteries and charging them in the aircraft cabin.
4.9.2. Spare batteries shall:
- be only transported in carry-on baggage;
- to be protected so as to prevent short circuit, placing it in a consumer package or wrap-ing of contacts open poles or placing each battery in a separate plastic bag (protective bag).
4.9.3. The following conditions apply to lithium-type batteries, each inserted or spare battery shall not exceed:
- lithium content is not more than 2g for metal lithium or alloy lithium batteries
- power is not more than 100 watt-hours for li-ion battery.
4.9.4. Devices containing metal lithium or li-ion cells and batteries intended to provide pow-er to other devices, e.g., portable chargers:
- shall only be transported in carry-on baggage;
- shall be short-circuit proof by placing them in their original packaging or by using of con-tacts isolation method, i.e. locking the contacts with electrical tape or placing each battery in a separate plastic bag (protective bag).
4.10. The carriage of weapons, ammunition and impact munition
4.10.1. Air carriage of weapons, ammunition and impact munition ("Weapons") shall be car-ried out in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation and the regulatory documents of federal executive authorities, laws of other countries and international treaties of the Russian Federation developed thereunder.
4.10.2. If the route of the aircraft crosses an international border, the issue of carrying weap-ons on board shall be regulated in advance by the passenger with the appropriate authorities of the countries concerned in order to comply with the laws and regulations in force in these countries. The passenger shall have permission to enter/exit the country with weapons issued by the compe-tent authorities of the state.
4.10.3. The rules for the importation/exportation of weapons into the Russian Federation and from the Russian Federation are regulated by the requirements of Order No. 378 of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia dated 28.04.2012, “On approval of the Administrative Regulations of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation for granting Russian citizens permission to the import into or export from the Russian Federation of civil or award weapons and cartridges for them.”
4.10.4. In accordance with Federal Law No. 150-FL (Federal Law) dated 13.12.1996 ”On Arms”, foreign citizens shall be allowed to import sport and hunting weapons into Russia if there is an invitation from a legal entity that has a hunting license, a hunting contract with the said legal entity or an invitation to participate in sporting events and the corresponding permission of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia.
4.10.5. Electric shock devices and spark gaps domestically produced refer to civilian weapons and shall be transported in the manner prescribed for other weapons. When carriageing electric shock devices, it is necessary to have a document with the technical characteristics to be checked by representatives of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the compliance of the output parameters of the device with the established state standards of the Russian Federation. The circulation of electro-shock devices manufactured outside of Russia is prohibited, and their carriage is also prohibited.
4.10.6. The weight of ammunition transported shall not exceed 5 kg per passenger. Pneumatic devices with muzzle energy above 3 J are classified as civilian weapons and transported in the man-ner prescribed for other weapons. When carriageing airguns with muzzle energy greater than 7.5 Joules and a caliber greater than 4.5 mm, passengers shall have permission to carry and store them.
4.10.7. Cartridges for gas weapons and cartridges with tear-producing (irritating) action are prohibited for carriage.
4.10.8. The weapons of passengers who are entitled to store and carry them at the airport of departure, shall be obligatorily transferred to AZUR air LLC for temporary storage for the period of the flight and issued to the passenger upon termination of the flight at the airport of destination.
4.10.9. The receipt of weapons from a passenger for temporary storage for the flight duration shall be accompanied by a certificate compiled by an authorized officer of the airport in triplicate, and signed by the passenger owning the weapon and the authorized officer of the airport.
4.10.10. The transfer of weapons to the passenger at the airport of destination shall be car-ried out by an authorized airport employee upon the presentation of a third copy of the certificate, a document proving their identity, a document on the right to carry and store weapons, and if nec-essary, the appropriate authorization for the import into the Russian Federation and export from the Russian Federation.
4.10.11. Onboard the aircraft and with the proper permits, only officers of the Federal Securi-ty Guard Service, Federal Courier Service, Intergovernmental Courier Communication may have weapons, if there is a mark in their travel document (instruction) about their weapons and ammuni-tion. The weapons of these employees shall not be transferred for temporary storage during the flight period, and shall be transported for free.
4.10.12. Servicemen and employees of state paramilitary organizations who are on duty but do not have a travel order and/or who are not accompanying escorted persons, shall also carry weapons free of charge, but for the period of flight they release it for temporary storage at the airport of departure.
4.10.13. An unclaimed weapon at the airport of destination shall be handed over by an au-thorized airport employee to the internal affairs bodies.
4.11. The transportation of pets (birds), guide dogs, working dogs
4.11.1. The carriage of animals and birds on AZUR air LLC flights shall be carried out as un-checked baggage (cabin baggage) in the aircraft cabin or as baggage, carried in baggage com-partment.
4.11.2. The following pets (birds) may be accepted for transportation: dogs, cats, canaries, wavy parrots
4.11.3. The following shall not be accepted for transportation: rodents, hares, reptiles, am-phibians, reptiles, arthropods, sick animals.
4.11.4. Domestic animals (birds), guide dogs, working dogs, shall be accepted for carriage on-ly with the confirmed consent of AZUR air LLC.
4.11.5. The passenger shall inform AZUR air LLC or their agent about the carriage of pets (birds), guide dogs, service dogs when booking travel or purchasing a passenger ticket, but no later than 48 hours before the departure time.
4.11.6. AZUR air LLC shall have the right to refuse carriage to a passenger with an animal if the carriage if the animal has not been booked and confirmed.
4.11.7. For carriage on an aircraft, no more than:
- 4 containers (cages) with pets of one (non-antagonistic) species, or no more than 2 antag-onistic species;
- 2 guide dogs/service dogs.
4.11.8. The weight of a pet (bird) or service dog, and the weight of the container (cage) and food intended for feeding the pet (bird) shall not be included in the free baggage allowance, and shall be paid by the passenger, as an additional seat, according to the baggage fares set by AZUR air LLC, regardless of other items the passenger is carrying as baggage.
4.11.9. Acceptance of the carriage of pets (birds) is given provided that the passenger as-sumes all responsibility for them. AZUR air LLC shall not be responsible for any injuries, illnesses or death of such pets and birds, nor in the event of the refusal of their import or transit through any country or territory.
4.11.10. For a number of countries, there are special rules for the import of pets. Passengers may find out the necessary information on the rules in advance for the import of animals into the country of destination on the official website of the Federal Service for Veterinary and Phytosani-tary Surveillance.
4.11.11. The passenger shall provide the necessary documents stipulated by the legislation of the Russian Federation, international treaties and the legislation of the departure country, transit country or destination country:
- On domestic flights:
o Veterinary certificate Form No. 1, valid for 5 days from the date of issue and before the carriage of animals.
- On international flights:
o International veterinary certificate standard, Form 5a, issued on the basis of a veter-inary certificate and registered at the veterinary service of the border control point.
o Reference about the breeding value of the animal for export.
4.11.12. Bird cages shall be covered with a dense, light-tight cloth.
4.11.13. The feeding of pets (birds), guide dogs/service dogs during check-in and flight is PROHIBITED.
4.11.14. The carriage of passengers with pets (birds), guide dogs, or service dogs shall be permitted only in economy class.
4.11.15. Passengers with guide dogs and service dogs shall be accommodated in certain seats, specific to each aircraft.
The carriage of guide dogs and service dogs in the cabin of the aircraft
4.11.16. Dogs accompanying passengers who are deprived of sight and service dogs shall be transported in the cabin of the aircraft without a container, upon the agreement of AZUR air LLC. A fee for their transportation shall not be charged.
4.11.17. Guide dogs and service dogs may, in consultation with AZUR air LLC, be transported in the cabin of the aircraft, upon presentation of the following documents to the carrier:
- confirmation of the disability of the passenger;
- confirmation that the passenger accompanying the service dog is an employee of the cyno-logical service of the federal executive body;
- confirmation of the special training of the guide dog;
- veterinary certificates (other documents, if necessary).
4.11.18. A guide dog or service dog shall have a collar and a muzzle and be tied to the seat at the feet of the passenger it accompanies.
4.11.19. For carriage on an aircraft, no more than 2 guide dogs/working dogs are allowed.
The carriage of pets (birds) in the cabin
4.11.20. In the cabin of an aircraft, it is permitted to carriage pets (tamed animals) (birds) as bag-gage, accompanied by a capable passenger, in containers or cages.
4.11.21. The dimensions of the container (cage) shall correspond to the size of the animal and shall not exceed 115 cm in three dimensions to be safely placed under the seat in front of the passenger's seat. The dimensions of the container (cage) shall allow the animal to stand up to its full height, and turn around.
4.11.22. The total weight of a cage with a pet (bird) shall not exceed 8 kg.
4.11.23. The pet (bird) shall be placed in a strong container (cage), providing the necessary ameni-ties for transportation, with air access and a reliable lock. The bottom of the container (cage) shall be wa-terproof and covered with an absorbent material. The container (cage) shall prevent the spillage of the absorbent material.
4.11.24. An animal transported by air shall be inside a closed container (cage) for the duration of its stay onboard the aircraft (during the flight, while taxiing, boarding/disembarking, etc.).
4.11.25. During the flight, the container (cage) with a pet (bird) in the cabin shall be placed under the front seat.
4.11.26. Passengers with pets (birds) shall be accommodated in certain seats, specific to each air-craft.
4.11.27. The carriage of antagonistic pets (dogs/cat) in the same row of seats is PROHIBITED.
4.11.28. Pets (birds) and service dogs shall be transported in the baggage and cargo compartment of the aircraft only if the weight of the animal along with the pet carrier(cage) is more than 8 kg, but not more than 50 kg. This weight is not included in the free baggage allowance and it is paid by the passenger as an additional seat according to baggage rates approved by AZUR air LLC, regardless of other belongings of the passenger, which are carried as baggage.
4.11.29. If the weight of the animal with the cage is more than 50 kg, registration and transportation is carried out as cargo.
4.12. The carriage of quarantined products as baggage
The carriage of quarantined products (plants, products of plant origin, packaging, soil or other organisms, objects or material that may become carriers of harmful organisms or contribute to the spread of pests) shall be carried out in accordance with the international treaties of the Rus-sian Federation on plant quarantine and the legislation on plant quarantines in the departure coun-try, transit country or destination country.
4.13. The carriage of ski, snowboard, and hockey equipment; golf equipment, fishing equipment, diving/surfing equipment, bicycles and other sports equipment and in-ventories
4.13.1. A set of ski equipment includes:
- 1 case with 1 pair of skis + 1 pair of ski poles;
- 1 article of baggage consisting of 1 pair of shoes; or
- 1 case with 1 pair of water skis.
4.13.2. A set of snowboard equipment includes:
- 1 cover with 1 snowboard;
- 1 case with 1 pair of shoes.
4.13.3. A set of hockey equipment includes:
- 1 case with equipment;
- 1 case with 2 sticks.
4.13.4. A set of golf equipment includes a set of sticks, balls, and shoes, packed in one bag.
4.13.5. A set of fishing equipment includes:
- 2 fishing rods;
- 1 set of hooks and lines.
4.13.6. A set of equipment for surfing includes:
- surfboard (no more than 2 boards).;
- set of fins for a board (no more than 3).;
- fastening devices, 1 pair;
- wetsuit, 1.;
- diving shoes, no more than 2 pairs;
- other accessories with a total weight of not more than 5 kg.
4.13.7. A set of equipment for diving includes:
- buoyancy compensator, 1.;
- wetsuit, 1.;
- helmet, 1.;
- gloves, 1 pair;
- boots or fins, 1 pair;
- a manometer, regulator (octopus), and mask with a tube and other accessories with a total weight of not more than 5 kg.
4.13.8. Skiing, snowboarding, hockey equipment, golf equipment, fishing equipment, div-ing/surfing equipment, bicycles and other sports equipment and equipment shall not be included in the free baggage allowance and shall be paid according to rates approved by AZUR air LLC.
4.13.9. The carriage of bicycles is permitted provided the following conditions are met:
- a bicycle shall be properly packaged in a special paper box or protective film to prevent the fork of the front wheel from moving;
- the handlebar is attached to the bicycle;
- the pedals are dismantled.
4.13.10. The carriage of athletic poles is not included in the free baggage allowance standard, and is paid at the oversized baggage rate.
4.13.11. Additional space for free checked baggage for the transportation of ski or snowboard equipment shall not be taken into account when determining the fares for the payment of baggage, is not indicated on the ticket, and is provided upon check-in for the flight.
4.13.12. The conditions of application of tariffs for transportation of sports equipment and equipment can be found by passenger on the official website http://azurair.ru.
4.14. Baggage packaging
4.14.1. Each piece of checked baggage shall have undamaged packing ensuring its safekeep-ing during carriage and handling and precluding chance of harm to passengers, crew, third persons and damage to aircraft, other passengers baggage or other property.
4.14.2. It is not allowed to connect two or more items having a separate packing into one item.
4.14.3. If baggage package contains sharp or protruding items or baggage is in broken pack-age, such baggage is not accepted for carriage.
4.14.4. If baggage has some external damages which do not affect its safety during carriage and handling and cannot cause harm to passengers, crew, third persons, and cannot cause damage to aircraft, other passengers baggage or other property, such baggage may be accepted for car-riage as checked baggage with consent of AZUR air LLC. The presence and type of damage are confirmed by the signature of the passenger.
4.14.5. AZUR air LLC has the right to refuse to accept baggage as checked if the baggage is not put in package ensuring its safekeeping in usual conditions of handling.
4.15. Baggage claim
4.15.1. AZUR air LLC is obliged to inform passengers about the reason and duration of any de-lay in delivery of baggage and to ensure baggage claim for passengers.
4.15.2. Passenger shall collect his checked baggage as it is available for collection in point of destination on the basis of claim ticket.
4.15.3. Passenger collects his baggage at the airport, to which the baggage was accepted for carriage. owever, at the passenger's request, baggage may also be claimed at the point of depar-ture or at a waypoint unless reclaiming baggage at those points is prohibited by the government bodies' rules, and provided that time and circumstances permit it.
4.15.4. If baggage is claimed at the point of departure or at a waypoint, all previously paid to the carrier amounts in connection with carriage of this baggage may only be returned with the con-sent of AZUR air LLC.
4.15.5. If a person claiming the baggage is unable to produce claim ticket, AZUR air LLC may give such baggage to such person only upon submission of sufficient evidence of its rights to this baggage. Act of baggage dispensing shall be drown up.
4.16. Storage, search and sale of baggage
4.16.1. The checked baggage shall be kept at the airport to which the baggage is to be deliv-ered in accordance with the passenger's air carriage agreement within two days, including the day of arrival of the aircraft, on which the checked baggage was delivered, without charging an addi-tional fee.
4.16.2. The further storage of checked baggage shall be provided by the carrier or service company. The costs for the storage of baggage not received by the passenger within the period es-tablished by this paragraph shall be reimbursed in accordance with the civil legislation of the Rus-sian Federation.
4.16.3. If checked baggage with a properly issued numbered baggage label, arrived at the airport (point) of destination, transfer or stop and was not received or claimed by the passenger, AZUR air LLC shall search for the owner of the checked baggage.
4.16.4. If the search for the owner of the checked baggage yields positive results, AZUR air LLC shall provide written notice to the owner of the checked baggage about the need to pick up the baggage, and the procedure for obtaining or delivering the baggage.
4.16.5. The checked baggage shall be stored for six months from the day the owner of the checked baggage is notified of the need to pick up the baggage, and in the event the owner of the checked baggage is not found, from the date of arrival of the aircraft to the airport. If the passen-ger fails to pick up the checked baggage after the specified period, the baggage may be sold or destroyed in accordance with the procedure established by the regulatory legal acts of the Russian Federation.
4.16.6. The storage of baggage, subject to customs control, and its disposal shall be carried out in the manner established by the customs legislation of the Russian Federation.
4.16.7. In the event of the arrival of non-documented baggage to the airport, AZUR air LLC shall prepare a report. Non-documented baggage shall be weighed and opened, and its contents shall be described and sealed. The opening of baggage shall be carried out by a commission creat-ed by AZUR air LLC or a service company. AZUR air LLC shall check stored baggage upon passenger applications for the non-receipt of baggage, forwarding requests to the airports, from which the baggage could be delivered. In the event the non-documented baggage matches the baggage re-quests, it shall be delivered in accordance with this request. Non-documented baggage shall be kept for the duration of the search for the baggage owner.
4.16.8. If, during the search for checked baggage, the contents of which spoil after a certain period of storage, or if the temperature, humidity or other environmental conditions ("Perishable Baggage") affect it adversely, and there is a risk of spoilage, the carrier shall be entitled to imme-diately destroy all perishable baggage or part thereof.
4.16.9. If AZUR air LLC has not delivered the checked baggage to the airport where the bag-gage is to be delivered in accordance with the passenger air carriage agreement, then upon written request of the passenger, issued on the basis of the travel document, AZUR air LLC shall provide the necessary measures to search for the checked baggage, including:
- sending a request to the departure airport for baggage;
- sending requests to the airports, where the baggage could have been delivered erroneous-ly;
- sending a request to forward the baggage in the event it is found.
4.16.10. AZUR air LLC shall search for baggage immediately upon the presentation of an ap-plication for the non-receipt of baggage by the passenger. In the event AZUR air LLC has not given out the checked baggage for customs clearance at the airport, to which the baggage is to be deliv-ered in accordance with the passenger air carriage agreement, AZUR air LLC shall inform the pas-senger about the actions to be performed by the passenger in accordance with the customs legisla-tion of the Russian Federation or the legislation of the country to which the baggage is to be deliv-ered, to deliver the baggage to the passenger at the address indicated by them.
4.16.11. If the checked baggage is found, AZUR air LLC shall notify the owner of the checked baggage and its delivery to the airport (point) indicated by the passenger and, at the request of the passenger, at the address indicated by them without charging an additional fee.
4.16.12. In the event of the arrival of checked baggage to the airport, on the numbered bag-gage label of which is an airport (point) other than the airport(s) (point(s)) indicated, to which, ac-cording to the passenger's air carriage agreement, the baggage is to be sent ("Mishandled Bag-gage"), AZUR air LLC shall search for the owner of such baggage and the storage thereof during the entire duration of the search for the baggage owner.
4.16.13. In the event of the arrival of mishandled baggage to the airport, AZUR air LLC shall ensure the verification of available requests for baggage.
4.16.14. In the presence of requests for baggage, AZUR air LLC shall dispatch baggage in ac-cordance with the request for baggage.
4.16.15. In the absence of requests for baggage, AZUR air LLC shall provide notification to the airport, from which the baggage was delivered, and the carriage of baggage in accordance with the data indicated on the numbered baggage label. If it is impossible to send baggage to the airport according to the numbered baggage label, the carrier shall ensure the shipment of the baggage to the airport, from which the baggage was delivered.
4.17. Left or forgotten items
Carry-on baggage and items left by a passenger on board and found after the flight, are stored at the airport, where it was found, within six months from the date of arrival of the aircraft at the airport. Carry-on baggage and personal belongings can be realized or destroyed in the man-ner established by regulatory legal acts of the Russian Federation upon the expiration of six months from the date of arrival of the aircraft at the airport.
AZUR air LLC shall insure its civil liability to the passenger for damage caused to the life, health or property of the passenger in the course of carriage in accordance with the requirements of the effective laws of the Russian Federation.
Information on the insurer (its name, location, mailing address, telephone number) and the compulsory insurance agreement (number, date of conclusion, effective term) shall be available on the official website of AZUR air LLC.
The procedure for passengers or other beneficiaries to claim insurance indemnity, as well as the procedure and time line for its payment, shall be established by the laws of the Russian Federa-tion.
The liability of AZUR air LLC for damage caused to a passenger's life or health during air car-riage is prescribed by the international treaties of the Russian Federation or, if the Air Code of the Russian Federation or the passenger's Air Carriage Agreement do not provide for a larger compen-sation of the above-mentioned damage, by the civil legislation of the Russian Federation.
6.1. General requirements
6.1.1. AZUR air LLC bears responsibility to the aircraft passenger in the manner prescribed by the laws of the Russian Federation, international treaties of the Russian Federation, and the pas-senger's Air Carriage Agreement.
6.1.2. AZUR air LLC and the passenger are liable for violation of customs, currency, sanitary, quarantine or other rules in accordance with the laws of the Russian Federation.
6.1.3. On arriving in the Russian Federation, departing from Russian Federation and trans-it/transfer with landing on the territory of the Russian Federation passengers and Luggage, import-ed into the Russian Federation and exported from the Russian Federation, is subject to border, cus-toms and other rules established in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation.
6.1.4. The passenger is obliged to observe the laws and other regulatory documents of the relevant state authorities of the country, if from (to) or through its territory air transportation of passengers and baggage is performing with regard to concerning implementation of requirements of aviation safety, customs, sanitary-quarantine, immigration, veterinary, quarantine-phytosanitary requirements, as well as currency and other controls.
6.1.5. Passing the border, customs, sanitary-quarantine, veterinary, phytosanitary and other controls, the passenger is obliged to comply with the requirements of the relevant state supervisory bodies.
6.1.6. The passenger is obliged to present at Border Inspection Post the entry/departure, medical and other documents established by the relevant state authorities of the countries if from (to) or through its territory air transportation of passengers and baggage is performing.
6.1.7. Control of interrelations between state supervisory bodies and a passenger, which are arising in connection with international air transportation of passengers and baggage, is under the exclusive competence of the passenger and it is not the responsibility of AZUR air LLC.
6.1.8. AZUR air LLC is not responsible for the availability, reliability, and validity of the doc-uments presented while carriageiation by air of passengers and baggage issued by competent state authorities.
6.1.9. AZUR air LLC has the right to refuse air carriage of passengers and baggage, if the carriage documents are presented by the passenger not to the fullest extent or are drawn up incor-rectly. AZUR air LLC is not liable to the passenger for his expenses incurred due to non-observance of requirements of state supervisory bodies with regard to the air carriage of passengers and bag-gage.
6.1.10. AZUR air LLC is not responsible for passenger's late arrival for flight due to passing of border, customs, sanitary - quarantine, veterinary, phytosanitary and other controls.
6.2. Airline liability for loss of baggage, missing contents or damage to baggage, as well as the passenger's carry-on items
6.2.1. AZUR air LLC is liable for the loss of baggage, missing baggage contents or damage to baggage or cargo after it has have been accepted for air carriage until the moment it is delivered to the passenger/consignee or to another individual or legal entity in accordance with established rules unless the airline provides proof that all necessary measures were taken to prevent the dam-age or that such measures could not be taken.
6.2.2. The liability of AZUR air LLC for loss of baggage, missing contents or damage to bag-gage, as well as the passenger's carry-on items during the air carriage is to the follow extent;
- for loss, missing contents or damage of baggage, cargo accepted for air carriage with a declared value – at their declared value;
- for domestic flights for the loss of baggage, missing contents or damage to baggage ac-cepted for air carriage without a declared value – at their value, but no more than six hundred ru-bles per kilogram of baggage weight;
- for international flights for the loss of baggage, missing contents or damage to baggage accepted for air carriage without a declared value is limited to the amount as provided for by in-ternational treaties of the Russian Federation.
- for the loss, missing contents or damage of the passenger's carry-on items - at their value; if it is impossible to determine its value, the liability amount shall not be more than eleven thou-sand rubles.
6.2.3. For the loss of or damage to special mobility devices (including wheelchairs) belonging to passengers - disabled persons and to other persons with disabilities, the liability amount of AZUR air LLC shall be at the value of these devices
6.2.4. The cost of the baggage, cargo and carry-on baggage, is defined based on the price specified in the seller's invoice or provided for by contract, and in its absence, based on the average price of similar goods which existed in the place where the baggage or cargo was subject to issue, on the date of voluntary satisfaction of such requirement or on the date of adjudication if the re-quirement is not satisfied voluntarily.
6.3. Liability of the carrier for delayed delivery of passengers and baggage
In the event of a delay in delivering passengers, baggage or cargo to the destination point, AZUR air LLC shall pay a fine of 25 percent of the monthly minimum wage as defined by federal law for each hour of delay, but no more than 50 percent of the carriage charge unless it provides proof that the delay resulted from an force major, elimination of an aircraft defect endangering the air-craft passengers’ life or health, or other circumstances beyond the control of AZUR air LLC.
6.4. Conditions excluding the liability of the carrier
6.4.1. The Airline is not responsible and shall not reimburse losses incurred directly or indi-rectly due to compliance with laws, regulations, rules, and regulations of state authorities and these Rules, or in compliance with their passenger.
6.4.2. The Airline shall not be held liable for and do not reimburse losses not resulting from fault of the Airline, or resulting from any reason beyond its control (including natural disaster, me-teorological conditions, act of unlawful interference, requirement of state authorities etc.).
6.4.3. The Airline shall not be held liable if the death or health damage of the Passenger was the result of his state of health.
6.4.4. The Airline shall be exempt from liability if it provides proof that the loss, missing con-tents or damage occurred as a result of circumstances that could not be prevented by The Airline or whose elimination did not depend on The Airline, in particular, due to:
- the fault of the person who dropped off or claimed the baggage;
- the natural properties of the transported items;
- packaging defects that could not be noticed during the visual check of the accepted bag-gage;
- special properties of items contained in the baggage or substances requiring special condi-tions or precautions during transportation or storage.
6.4.5. The airline shall not be held liable for:
- for the underweight of transported baggage in case of its arrival and delivering to the Pas-seger in good packaging, without any traces of theft or damage, if the Passenger does not prove that the lack of baggage took place and occured due to the fault of the Airline.
- for delay in baggage delivery due to circumstances beyond the control of Airlines, in par-ticular, due to adverse weather conditions, natural disasters, interventions of not authorized per-sons in the transportation process, etc.;
- for the damage and the loss of money, jewelry, precious metals, silverware, securities and business papers, medications, keys, passports, certificates and other items in checked baggage that require special measures of storage during transportation.
6.4.6. The Airline shall not be held liable for in case of passenger's refusal of the provided ser-vice and the airline is not obliged to reimburse losses incurred by the passenger as a result of such refusal.
6.4.7. The Airline shall not be held liable (in particular financially) for any lost personal be-longings (including all electronic devices), which as a result of actions or omission of the passenger have fallen, rolled, in the technological compartments of the aircraft to which access is restricted or impossible due to design features of the aircraft.
6.5. The liability of the passenger
6.5.1. The Passenger is liable to the carrier in cases stipulated by these Rules, the Fare Rules of the carrier and/or conditions of the carriage agreement, in the amounts applicable in each case in accordance with the Fare Rules , and/or in the amounts of losses of the carrier (as such it's de-scribed in article 15 of the Russian Civil Code), incurred by the latter in each case as a result of guilty illegal acts of the passenger.
If the company suffers damages due to the fault of the Passenger, the Passenger shall be held liable financially to the extent of Airline's incured losses.
6.5.2. The Passenger are liable for violation of customs, currency, sanitary, quarantine or other rules in accordance with the laws of the Russian Federation.
6.5.3. The Passenger shall be liable for compliance/non-compliance with:
- these Rules of Carriage;
- Passenger code of conduct on board of aircraft of the Airline;
- the instructions of the aircraft's pilot-in-command;
- the rules of fire safety, sanitary and hygiene, disease control and other similar rules;
- rules of transportation of dangerous substances or items;
- Flight safety rules (attempt to open an aircraft door or hatch, refusal to fasten one's seat-belt, smoking on board or in an inappropriate place in air terminal building etc.)
6.5.4. The passenger is liable for disturbance of public peace, order in air terminal buildings and city agencies, airports, landing fields and aircraft, and for illegal actions with respect to other passengers and the Airline employees.
6.5.5. The scope of administrative and criminal liability is determined by the laws of the Rus-sian Federation or of the country of stay.
7.1. General requirements
7.1.1. The liability of the Airline for failures during the carriage of the passenger's baggage is based on a commercial report/PIR, drawn up upon baggage claim in the arrival hall at the Lost & Found desk to certify the event of improper carriage of the passenger's baggage (damage to bag-gage, missing baggage contents or loss of baggage)
7.1.2. In the event of damage to the baggage, the person entitled to receive it shall submit a written claim to the carrier.
7.1.3. A Property Irregularity Report/commercial report/PIR is not considered to be a written claim.
7.1.4. If baggage was claimed without complaint (a person, defined during baggage check-in process, does not present any claims upon receipt of checked baggage), it is supposed, unless prov-en otherwise, that it was delivered in good condition and according to transportation documents.
7.1.5. The airline does not consider any claims made by phone or sent via e-mail. Claim must be drawn up in writing and sent by mail or sent by e-mail with the obligatory sending the remainder in the form of original written claim and the attached documents by mail.
7.1.6. In case of breach of air carriage agreement the passenger has the right to submit to the Airline a claim on your own through the Airline office at the airport of departure or destination, or by mail. All necessary documents confirming the passenger's right to claim compensation such as a ticket, a baggage check, claim ticket, PIR shall be attached to this claim. The amount of the claim shall be proven by a person concerned.
7.1.7. The lack of PIR does not deprive the passenger of the right to make a claim.
7.1.8. Persons entitled to make claims in the event of a breach of Air Carriage Agreement of a passenger:
- in case of loss, missing contents or damage of baggage, and in case of delay of delivery - the passenger or his authorized person (pursuant to a duly executed passenger's power of attorney) upon presentation of a baggage check or PIR;
- a passenger, in case of termination of Air Carriage Agreement at the discretion of passen-ger.
7.2. Period for making a claim against the Carrier
7.2.1. Period and procedure for making a claim with regard to domestic air carriage
For domestic air carriage, a claim against the Carrier may be made within six months. This period begins on the day of the event that is the basis for the claim.
The Carrier is entitled to accept a claim for consideration after the period is over if there is a good reason for missing the claim deadline.
7.2.2. Period and procedure for making a claim with regard to international air carriage
In case of missing contents or damage during international air carriage, upon detection of missing contents or damage the person entitled to claim the baggage shall submit to the Carrier the appropriate written notice or a notice in a format of electronic document with an e-signature, it shall be done from the date of detection of missing contents or damage but no later than within seven days after receipt of the baggage. In the event of a delay in baggage delivery, the claim must be submitted to the carrier within twenty-one days after the baggage was delivered to the person entitled to receive it
In case of loss of baggage, the passenger is entitled to submit to the carrier the claim about indemnification related to the loss of baggage, if the loss of baggage is acknowledged by the carri-er, or if the bagagge has not arrived upon the expiration of twenty one days from the day when it was to arrive.
7.3. Documentation and procedure of claims presentation
7.3.1. Presented claim must be set out in writing in the form of a statement /claim and must contain all necessary infromation for its consideration.
7.3.2. Claim application must include:
- name of the carrier to which the claim is addressed;
- name, address and contact information of the person who has presented a claim;
- the circumstances giving rise to making the claim, content of a claim;
- payment amount in regard to this claim and its calculation, confirmed by documents (re-ceipts, invoices, cheques, etc.);
- the list of documents attached to the application.
Documents that shall be attached to the claim application
- original or certified copies of documents attesting execution of the air carriage agreement and confirming the applicant's right to make claims;
- PIR, confirming missing contents or damage of baggage;
- a document certifying extent of damage caused by loss, missing contents or damage of baggage.
7.3.3. If the claim statement/complaint is submitted without these listed documents AZUR air LLC additionally requests the required documents, stipulating the period of their presentation, and upon the expiry of this period, the claim is considered according to the case documents.
7.3.4. The claim is made relating to each carriage document separately.
7.3.5. In case of rejection of claim, all original documents presented during making claim are returned to the applicant.
7.3.6. The carrier shall consider it within thirty days from the date of receipt of the claim and notify in writing the person presenting the claim about satisfaction or rejection of this claim.