On all AZUR air flights the hot and cold beverages are offered to passengers. Meal services may be different depending on flight duration, flight direction and class of service:
- economy class passengers are offered hot beverages and cold drinks on all flights of less than 5 hours*
- economy class passengers are offered a wide range of hot beverages and cold drinks as well as a hot meal will be available on all flights of more than 5 hours. In addition to the main meal service, the hot beverages with a confectionery product will be offered once during a flight.
- business class passengers are offered сold drinks, alcoholic beverages, tea, coffee on all flights. Hot meals are available on flights less than 6 hours, two hot meals are available on flights more than 6 hours.
*According to the request of the customer of flights, meal service is available for passengers (for economy class passengers as well) travelling from Bodrum.
We offer you the meal selection service AZUR Delish. With the service you can choose a vegetarian or children's menu instead of the standard. Please notice that the AZUR Petit menu is preferred for children older than 2 years.
This service is only available if your flight meets the following conditions:
It is possible to order a vegetarian or children's menu no earlier than 3 days and no later than 24 hours before departure.
In order to arrange this service, you need to complete the following web-form*:
* It is possible to order a vegetarian or children's menu no earlier than 3 days and no later than 24 hours before departure.
* We accept requests for customized meals 24 hours a day.
* If you have ordered the service AZUR Delish, you need to print or take pictures of the confirmation letter of acceptance of the order and be sure to bring it with you on the journey.
* Once on board, it is necessary to address the crew of flight attendants in advance with the request to provide the ordered food.
* The airline reserves the right not to provide this service in the event of a faulty situation and industrial necessity.
* In the event of inability to provide the service, the passenger will be provided with the standard menu.
* The service is not provided at present on return flights.
Thank you for your understanding!
* The service is provided completely free of charge.
* Compensation for undelivered service is not provided.