IN ORDER TO GUARANTEE A SAFE FLIGHT AND THE HIGH QUALITY OF IN-FLIGHT SERVICE, WE REQUEST THAT YOU ABIDE BY THE FOLLOWING RULES.
PASSENGERS ARE OBLIGED TO
Comply unconditionally with the requests and recommendations of the Captain and crew members; Follow rules of public conduct.
PASSENGERS ARE PROHIBITED FROM
- Creating situations that may threaten the safety of the flight, as well as the life and health of the personnel and passengers; Smoking (or using electronic cigarettes) for the duration of the flight;
- Consuming alcoholic beverages, except for those offered on board;
- Using means of telecommunication and electronic appliances during taxiing, takeoff, and landing;
- Using emergency equipment without instructions from the flight crew;
- Damaging airline property;
- Interfering with the proper conduct of the flight crew's professional duties;
- Creating situations of discomfort for other passengers.
IN THE EVENT OF THE VIOLATION OF THE IN-FLIGHT RULES OF CONDUCT, THE CREW HAS THE RIGHT TO
- Cease offering alcoholic beverages to the passenger for the duration of the flight;
- Take enforcement actions in relation to the passenger who does not comply with the crew members' requests;
- Remove the offending passenger from the aircraft and hand him/her over to law enforcement agencies regardless of the place of landing;
- Demand reimbursement of extra expenses incurred by the airline in the event of a forced landing;
- Demand compensation of material loss in the event of damage to airline property;
- Refuse the offending passenger further (return) flight(s) without any compensation.
WHAT IS ALLOWED IN THE BAGGAGE?
The following is allowed in the baggage (but prohibited in the cabin)::
- hunting knives, crossbows, harpoon guns, replicas of any weapons;
- household knives (scissors) with blades over 60 mm in length; strong alcoholic beverages (24%–70% ABV) in containers, under 5 l per passenger;
- alcoholic beverages (under 24% ABV) without volume limits;
- aerosols intended for athletic or household purposes (must be fitted with protective caps): in containers limited to 500 ml or 0.5 kg in capacity, no more than 2 kg (2 l) per passenger.
However, the airport administration has the right to issue extra flight safety measures and prohibit the carriage of corkscrews, hypodermic needles (if no proof of medical requirement is provided), knitting needles, scissors with blades under 60 mm in length, folding (non-locking) knives with blades under 60 mm in length.
WHAT IS ALLOWED IN THE CARRY-ON BAGGAGE?
In addition to the items allowed in the cabin, passengers may carry medical thermometers, mercury blood pressure gauges in standard cases, mercury barometers and manometers in sealed containers, in the amount of one item per passenger. These items shall not be counted towards the established carry-on baggage allowance. Each passenger may also carry one disposable lighter, a 100 ml bottle of 3% hydrogen peroxide solution, and up to 2 kg of carbonic ice.
There are special rules for the carriage of liquids, gels, and aerosols considered non-hazardous substances in carry-on baggage.:
- Liquids in containers over 100 ml in volume are prohibited on board. The container will not be allowed on board, even if partially filled.
- Each passenger is allowed to carry containers under 100 ml in volume, packed into one transparent plastic bag under 1 l in volume.
Violation of the in-flight rules of conduct will lead to administrative and criminal liability. According to Articles 11.17, 20.1, 20.21 of the Code of the Russian Federation on Administrative Offenses, as well as articles 213 and 214 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation, failure to comply with these rules is will result in a fine of up to 40,000 roubles and imprisonment for up to 5 years.