On all AZUR air flights the hot and cold beverages are offered to passengers. Meal services may be different depending on flight duration, flight direction and class of service:
- economy class passengers are offered hot beverages and cold drinks on all flights of less than 5 hours. However, for passengers who bought a Optimum fare ticket, regardless of the duration of the flight, the rate includes meal.
- economy class passengers are offered a wide range of hot beverages and cold drinks as well as a hot meal will be available on all flights of more than 5 hours.
- business class passengers are offered сold drinks, alcoholic beverages, tea, coffee on all flights. Hot meals are available on flights less than 6 hours, two hot meals are available on flights more than 6 hours.
We offer you the meal selection service AZUR Delish. With the service you can choose a vegetarian or children's menu instead of the standard. Please notice that the AZUR Petit menu is preferred for children older than 2 years.
This service is only available if your flight meets the following conditions:
It is possible to order a vegetarian or children's menu no earlier than 3 days and no later than 24 hours before departure.
In order to arrange this service, you need to complete the following web-form*:
* It is possible to order a vegetarian or children's menu no earlier than 3 days and no later than 24 hours before departure.
* We accept requests for customized meals 24 hours a day.
* If you have ordered the service AZUR Delish, you need to print or take pictures of the confirmation letter of acceptance of the order and be sure to bring it with you on the journey.
* Once on board, it is necessary to address the crew of flight attendants in advance with the request to provide the ordered food.
* The airline reserves the right not to provide this service in the event of a faulty situation and industrial necessity.
* In the event of inability to provide the service, the passenger will be provided with the standard menu.
* The service is not provided at present on return flights.
Thank you for your understanding!
* The service is provided completely free of charge.
* Compensation for undelivered service is not provided.
AZUR air passengers departing from Vnukovo Moscow International Airport can form your ideal diet by choosing a snack and a hot dish from the offered assortment while booking a ticket or after the booking in the section SEARCH ORDER
We offer you the service of additional in-flight catering «Restaurant on Board». As part of the service you can supplement the standard menu with an individual order.
This service is available when departing from Anapa, Arkhangelsk, Volgograd, Kazan, Kemerovo, Krasnoyarsk, Moscow (Sheremetyevo), Perm, Rostov-on-Don, St. Petersburg and Sochi. The possibility of ordering services from other cities is in the process of development.
The menu can be ordered no earlier than in 3 days and no later than 24 hours before the flight.
Please note that refunds for orders, received later, are made within 30 calendar days.
In order to make this service you need to click "Make an order" and fill in the web form with your contact information.
The service is provided by LLC "Flight Service", all claims should be formalized and sent to LLC "Flight Service".
Legal address: 38, Shturmanskaya St., St. Petersburg, Russia, 196210, b.1, letter "A".
Correspondence address: 38, Sturmanskaya St., bldg. 1, letter "A", 196210, a/o 15.
General Director: Bassа Sergey Vladimirovich
(812) 240-48-50 - Office
(921) 947-66-46 - Dispatcher