On all AZUR air flights the hot and cold beverages are offered to passengers.Meal services may be different depending on flight duration, flight direction and class of service:
- as from July 1, 2019 only hot beverages and cold drinks are offered to economy class passengers on all flights of less than 5 hours.
According to the request of the customer of flights, meal service is available for passengers(for economy class passengers as well) travelling from Bodrum.
Cold drinks, alcoholic beverages, tea, coffee are offered to business class passengers on all flights. Hot meals are available on flights less than 6 hours, two hot meals are available on flights more than 6 hours.
In October the airline will revise meal service on flights of more than 5 hours.A wide range of hot beverages and cold drinks as well as a hot meal will be available on these flights.In addition to the main meal service the hot beverages with a confectionery product will be offered once during a flight.Such rules come into effect in stages.
- as from October 1, 2019 on all flights of more than 5 hours, except flights on transatlantic routes(Cuba, Mexico, Dominican Republic) and except routes Moscow - Cam Ranh - Moscow, Moscow - Sanya - Moscow;
- as from October 10, 2019 - on flights Moscow - Sanya - Moscow;
- as from October 20, 2019 - on flights Moscow - Cam Ranh - Moscow;
- as from October 27, 2019 - on all flights of more than 5 hours.
In the autumn-winter season 2019/2020 it will be possible to purchase additional meals on board.Paid meals will be available for pre-order on the airline's website for flight from majority of cities.
Please contact the travel agents and the airline website in order to follow up on relevant information about flights meal service.
We offer you the meal selection service AZUR Delish. With the service you can choose a vegetarian or children's menu instead of the standard. Please notice that the AZUR Petit menu is preferred for children older than 2 years.
This service is only available if your flight meets the following conditions:
It is possible to order a vegetarian or children's menu no earlier than 3 days and no later than 24 hours before departure.
In order to arrange this service, you need to complete the following web-form*:
* It is possible to order a vegetarian or children's menu no earlier than 3 days and no later than 24 hours before departure.
* We accept requests for customized meals 24 hours a day.
* If you have ordered the service AZUR Delish, you need to print or take pictures of the confirmation letter of acceptance of the order and be sure to bring it with you on the journey.
* Once on board, it is necessary to address the crew of flight attendants in advance with the request to provide the ordered food.
* The airline reserves the right not to provide this service in the event of a faulty situation and industrial necessity.
* In the event of inability to provide the service, the passenger will be provided with the standard menu.
* The service is not provided at present on return flights.
Thank you for your understanding!
* The service is provided completely free of charge.
* Compensation for undelivered service is not provided.