Due to possible changes in the schedule, please stay in touch with the tour operator and track the status of the flight on the website of the airport of departure, on the website of the airline or in the call center +7 495 374 55 14.
Online check-in starts 24 hours prior to the scheduled departure and ends 3 hours before the scheduled departure.
Using online check-in:
- please read the terms & conditions of online check-in and flight regulations of AZUR air LLC;
- please accept the terms & conditions of online check-in and flight regulations of AZUR air LLC by checking the box “I agree to the terms of online check-in and flight regulations of AZUR air LLC”, then, proceed to check-in;
- type in the passenger’s last name using the Latin alphabet, capital letters;
- type in your ticket number (13 digits, no spaces, starts with 037);
- print out your boarding pass (you won’t have to go to the check-in desk at the airport if you are flying without luggage).
You can check in for the flight if:
- your flight departs from Russia and Turkey (Antalya);
- you do not require the service “assistance for passengers with disabilities”;
- you are not carrying an animal, including a guide dog or a service dog.
Use online check-in to select any available cabin seat for free or buy a seat with extra leg room AZUR Space*
*For more information about the AZUR Space service and fees, see section Seat selection AZUR Space. Please note that emergency exit row seats are not available for passengers with children (under 18 years old).
Online check-in for flights from foreign airports is currently available from Antalya Airport. Services from other airports is in progress.
Seat selection AZUR Space